The dance practice for TXT's MMA performance is already out and it's as magical!

• It's crazy how cool it can be without the visual effects despite them being at the center of the performance along with the dance of course.

The first part especially, retracing their eras from Magic to Freeze :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the actual performance, waiting for an official link:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they uploaded it so fast

I remember they did the same with MAMA, although MAMA was worse (camera and sound)

might be why taehyun was disappointed, might be some personal mistakes he thinks he did but also how it was shot could have frustrated them like it did last year.

Maybe that's why I'm into the dance practice, I was able to see the dance more clearly and its musicality (besides the different lighting)

• there's a video where you see beomgyu searching for the rose so it was a prop mishap and beomgyu did amazing covering it!

How could Gyu be so calm then? :eyes::eyes:

External Content twitter.com

Ngl I kinda expected smthg crazier to happen when seeing the lighter the first time

But the move that he made up on the spot was pretty cool as well and still one of the highlights of the amazing show last night :yesr:

• I love this dance practice. I kept pausing and rewinding.

:cryingr:

And…

Khm

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Somehow this felt cooler than the MMA performance. I think the excessive lights and the camerawork were a bit distracting in MMA, so it was nice to be able to really focus on the performance here. Their jackets were less stiff here too, so they cooperated with the choreography more and it looked more artistic and less flaily.

Yeonjun's hair, so floofy :lover1:

Beomgyu's rose, so cool. It's a shame the prop got lost during MMA, but he covered for it so well that I didn't even realize something had gone wrong :sure-bee:

Taehyun's shirt............ !? pepe-ooh

• At least now we know what bothered them so much. I’m not sure if the rose got lost when the dancers brought the jacket to them but they all posted that scene with a burning rose emoji.

63638EAF-F725-43C9-8371-130BA04D1CF7.jpg

And this is what the choreographers said:

BDEC350E-7001-4B98-869C-18522C094FE6.jpg

48CD437B-D8B2-4DD8-B136-7F5ED24F1426.jpeg

540AC753-FBB3-419F-80D0-3EDFF11BDC93.jpeg

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• i love txt's staff so much, the protocol team, their teachers and choreographers are great and clearly care for/about them

• i loved it so much!

also

THE NAME CHAPTER?!! LETS GO

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!