tripleS to release a first 'full group' song as 10 members

• so the theme here is that

there will be 8 songs/samples

fans will be able to pick the one they like the most

and girls willl record it as 10 members

for now there are 9 members revealed, and 10th was teased here in this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• isn't the full group supposed to be 24 members?

it is but my understanding is that it's like a 'full group for the moment'

and in each year they will have at least one song as full group

• Letting the fans pick the music... now you know people can't be trusted for that.

• Letting the fans pick the music... now you know people can't be trusted for that.

I remember becoming a kpop fan right around the time T-Ara was coming back and asking fans to choose between BOP Beep and Like the First Time as the title track. I remember Like the First time actually winning the vote but they still went with Bop Beep lol.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!