sore throat thread

• my dad got me sick :pepe-cut: i'm on a diet of no talking, cough drops, and tea now

using this thread to record how shitty i feel ;judgingpepe: feel free to donate pity akron :pepelove2:

• Go to Best Answer
  • That reminds me of when I had a sore throat last month. It was during my 3-day fall break from school and it was literally the worst. It was even worse because it was over my birthday which was that Tuesday ;( The only lucky thing about it was I didn't miss school which I could not afford atp (I've already missed to much school this year)

I had really thick, yellow mucus in my nose which was also the worst. It lasted longer than my sore throat and my lack of energy and there were times where I couldn't breathe because of it. I was still able to go back to school on Thursday and Friday though but my nose was still pretty bad lol

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• That reminds me of when I had a sore throat last month. It was during my 3-day fall break from school and it was literally the worst. It was even worse because it was over my birthday which was that Tuesday ;( The only lucky thing about it was I didn't miss school which I could not afford atp (I've already missed to much school this year)

I had really thick, yellow mucus in my nose which was also the worst. It lasted longer than my sore throat and my lack of energy and there were times where I couldn't breathe because of it. I was still able to go back to school on Thursday and Friday though but my nose was still pretty bad lol

:hazmat-pepe::pepe-spray:

• It also reminds me of last year when I got a sore throat the week of the auditions for the highest choir in my high school. I wasn't determined to audition or anything and didn't even practice the music that you had to learn on your own so it wasn't a huge deal for me but I completely lost my voice that week.

So if I was someone who was really looking forward to trying out for the choir, I would've been so upset.

But there's also this year that I can try out to be in it my senior year. There are like 7 different choirs at my school but it's alright with me.

Choir Hierarchy in my school

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• you're welcome

where did your profile picture go

i made a deal with the devil selfmate for 1.5k akorns (to change my username) in exchange for not using aesthetics for a year

just 11 months to go :pepe-onions:

• i made a deal with the devil selfmate for 1.5k akorns (to change my username) in exchange for not using aesthetics for a year

just 11 months to go :pepe-onions:

oh that was you

you sold out for cheap

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Clemon

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • try the flavored ones and ik there's these cough drops that can numb your thought and make it not hurt , there's a spray version! feel better soon!

thanks sis :cheer-bunny::send-love-bunny:

• rainbow really is lil' jihyo :lighter-pepe:

• rainbow really is lil' jihyo :lighter-pepe:

Yep! I've been in choir since the 5th grade. And I'm still in it, believe or not! I plan to go on college choir and maybe a choir as a hobby because they have some of those professional choirs in my area. One is even taught by my choir teacher from last year as a part time/side job.

• i vomited last night and had a headache

pain in my left ear and still congested AF

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!