Is anyone else obsessed with Fuji Kaze?

• His songs are so good, literally speaks to me musically. I listen to his music all day long. Defo my fave aftist I’ve discovered this year ❤️

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

My fave song from him:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ Shoutout to the amazing song he’s going viral over:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I randomly came across his performance of Shinunoga E Wa on YouTube. It just started playing automatically after a video I was watching ended, and I was blown away.

It was like nothing I have ever heard before. That man bleeds talent and his musical ideas are incredible. A gem. I'm a fan now.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I randomly came across his performance of Shinunoga E Wa on YouTube. It just started playing automatically after a video I was watching ended, and I was blown away.

It was like nothing I have ever heard before. That man bleeds talent and his musical ideas are incredible. A gem. I'm a fan now.

I have seen that performance countless times now. He’s such an incredible talent.

• who

Please watch :pathead-2:

External Content youtu.be

• Please watch :pathead-2:

The exact performance I watched. :pepe-grooving::pepelove1:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I love his songs i wouldn't say that I'm fan but i do casually listen to some of his song Matsuri, Shinunoga iwa and Damn are one of my favorite songs

Small plug for Damn

• I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but if I was rich enough I'd pay for him to sing me lullabies because his voice is hella soothing. My Japanese music taste is more J-rock than J-pop but I still love Kirari. If you like him then you might like SIRUP as well.

External Content www.youtube.com

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but if I was rich enough I'd pay for him to sing me lullabies because his voice is hella soothing. My Japanese music taste is more J-rock than J-pop but I still love Kirari. If you like him then you might like SIRUP as well.

Thank you.

I’ll check them out!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!