Best OG Female Soloist

• Younha, obviously. I know most of you all would pick BoA because she's in SM but I like Younha more.

Younha has bangers, she debuted in Japan in 2004, and in Korea in 2006. I feel like Korea agrees with me since Event Horizon got to 1st on the Circle Chart Digital at least once this year.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited 3 times, last by Yseki ().

• Her last album is really good :send-love-bunny:

My friends mad that she blocked Antifragile by LE SSERAFIM :ooo-bee::boredr:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I really liked Password 486

Same, you would prob like a lot of her songs on her older albums then.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• what would you recommend?

Idk if these will be hit or miss with you. She has 12 studio albums so I'm not going to be able to remember everything off the top of my head and I might miss a bunch that you would like, but here are some you might:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• I gave all of them a listen and I liked all of them but my lover and delete more than the others

thanks for the recommendations mate

• I gave all of them a listen and I liked all of them but my lover and delete more than the others

thanks for the recommendations mate

Glad you liked them.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!