Random facts you have about your country?

• we invented the french fries

Pommes Frittes !!!! (or how everyone just says Pommes here even tho the full word is Pommes Frittes xD) I remember how I was a kid and on a funfair and all the booths who sold fries went like "Original Holländische Pommes Frittes" and I got so mad cause I knew they were invented in Belgium but nobody understood it cause they went like "yeah no... they are from the Netherlands, cause if it would be Dutch than the sign wouldn't say "Holländische" but "Belgische" instead..." X/

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Pommes Frittes !!!! (or how everyone just says Pommes here even tho the full word is Pommes Frittes xD) I remember how I was a kid and on a funfair and all the booths who sold fries went like "Original Holländische Pommes Frittes" and I got so mad cause I knew they were invented in Belgium but nobody understood it cause they went like "yeah no... they are from the Netherlands, cause if it would be Dutch than the sign wouldn't say "Holländische" but "Belgische" instead..." X/

Thank you! But to be honest, it is ridiculous and basically happened due to our country having multiple national languages. We kinda gave up by now to have the recognition, but we do drag tourists to our "frituur" whenever we can to make them eat Belgian fries. Those local fries shops are the reason we have the lowest amount of McDonald's per capita among western countries, we like our own fries too much ^^

• I live in the USA in a state called Georgia, so here are so random facts

~ Here in Georgia the police are called the 12

~ Coca-Cola was made here in the city of Atlanta in 1892

~ All the members of The Migos are from Georgia

~ You can’t move at night here or you’ll get a fine or a ticket

~ Georgia is the birthplace of the Civil Rights Movement

~ You can find Martin Luther King’s house here

~ Georgia is aka the Peach State

Idk any other fun facts

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!