Random Question That Just Came To My Mind

• In your state or country you live in, are you going to school in person or do you do zoom, google meet, etc bcuz of the pandemic? Is your country or state getting better or worse for covid cases?

Here where I live in Atlanta I can only attend school in-person on Fridays but Monday-Thursday I have to do zoom.

In Atlanta I think covid cases dropped a little but there is still plenty of people with covid, but for the overall USA from what I saw on tv the news said it was getting a little better but again there is still so many ppl with covid.

Please remember to wear a mask and wear gloves when you go anywhere outside of your house, wash your hands with soap and warm water everyday for at least 30 seconds. If somebody in your household or someone you’re close with has covid and you don’t, stay away from them until they are clear of covid, and if you really need to see them wear gloves and a mask around them. Stay six feet away from people and avoid close contact. I recommend that you Postmates, Uber, Doordash, etc food from restaurants and groceries but it’s okay if you don’t have the money . For fast food restaurants I recommend that you go through a drive thru rather than going inside to lower the risk of catching covid. Please stay safe out there as this world is a dark, mysterious, and dangerous place, especially during these times. May you Have a nice day or night, don’t forget to wear your mask, wash your hands, and bye.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• well in the state i live in Australia

we've had 1 community transmission in the last 10 months or so...

we work, school, shop normally

we don't even have to wear a mask outside...

no restrictions whatsoever

(our state leader is a champ!)

• I go to school on zoom permanently because my entire family is high risk so we keep it locked down with my mom going to work at night and me and my gma staying in. It kinda sucks. Ig my state is ok, i honestly don't pay attention. I just know they went up bc they cancelled in person school again :wilds::crys:

why won't people just wear masks and just stay inside? :mads:

• I did in person before the weather change, but now I do google meets and do work in google classroom. My school doesn't do zoom. They don't allow it on school chromebooks and it costs money for the normal amount of classtime for the normal amount of students per class. But it's been super cold and snowed a lot so basically everyone where I live is trapped inside.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• We've been doing online school and using Microsoft Teams. Apparently, they've been talking and we might go back to school in March but honestly looking at it now, the cases are sorta just getting worse lmaoo. The vaccines might change that though, so I guess we'll see how it plays out. Honestly, I wanna go back to in-person school but I care more about not getting covid so if we go back to school this year (we'll probably have an option whether to go or not), I'll probably not go (that depends mostly on my parents though).

• We are doing better than most countries for cases, but there are still restrictions and border closures which is so annoying. We think we’ve got it beaten then it comes back on us again. We’re starting vaccines next week.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!