[PC][theqoo] PEOPLE WHO TOOK PICS OF KFANS AT MUBANK CHILE AND SHARED THEM ON TWITTER

• source: [theqoo] THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK PICTURES OF KOREANS AT THE MUSIC BANK CHILE AND SHARED THEM ON TWITTER

AVvXsEiCu3zKlodIrNxC0kDxHvBrFMh9DEQeUdAaZp0m_eh4UjWkg7x_-GNiC61lF0j3ou9U4_vbvcx274I_f70KcPGrLahcgQAH_sEyAIG1mWGfYYUtBRZUTcc8zyCDdvJ6_uZNjhSAHonJaOrPBC_P6GuqQS3EoFp5tg--YXl8IL9lV6OLaLb0nBgcRvws=s16000

AVvXsEgvfeA9gkjLdVlUu9cFQiU7ERt1bNb3aQxutDHV3eD_VvUplyyoK0otu7A-7HpvjH_8T5VgxaGtP2ldB2snWyKonQXdWx145oMDBAd_7COzxDODv0BZcGplqqmi4KxejgAW2VltamfLCBWHwEDHroTHFnWZkGmqIEs9bR1ch-NNmxIVoRMnZ5ncUByr=s16000

AVvXsEg5ztFYEgqr0qeUeTdBq_v_FGZbOnoGiBhmU8djqZk2GqsuaxLxnj7-mWMaNxFMY1mF_5jmntbJ1_NeKdHGU832s9sq7Rrm1oGyYkuOQ8YxrXRcjsSjbxC2SnL0zeHp0IszfRfOqOMFOe6WZqDSmDK8p1dA_uJivc37gH1N2Z_m_vMVFpJB_b0t4VbA=s16000

As soon as they see someone Korean, they take pictures of their faces and accuse them of being sasaengs and share their pictures on Twitter (I put the mosaic on their faces)

original post: here

1. Sigh, f*ck, this is so uncivilized

2. No but who do they think they are? They have no proofs but why are they exposing these people?

3. I hope that Music Bank just stops going to Chile from now on

4. Why is it that every time there's a racist incident, it's always from Chile?

5. Are they crazy? They are not even sure if they are sasaengs. Seems like long as they look Asian, they will target them. So uncivilized

6. I feel like they are using "sasaeng" as an excuse just to be racist towards Koreans. They are taking pictures of commoners and doing cyberbullying. Do they even know what a sasaeng is?

7. Barbaric

8. I do feel like the overall vibe has gotten weirder nowadays. I feel like there's a surge of people who like K-pop singers but who also hate Koreans. There are a lot of Korean fans who attend concerts overseas who are victims of torment. Why did it become like this?

9. Ugh just stop going over there

10. F*ck, why are they swearing, being racist and pulling the hairs of people with cameras but not doing anything about the f*ckers hitting Koreans? Cameras are a rule but assault is a crime. Are the organizers out of their minds?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I don't know how things were there 'on the ground' but I saw information that big cameras were not allowed, you could only film using smartphone or photo cam.

But I guess Knetz don't know about it and will say it's racism.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know how things were there 'on the ground' but I saw information that big cameras were not allowed, you could only film using smartphone or photo cam.

But I guess Knetz don't know about it and will say it's racism.

Because people who are known to be just regular fans came out to say they were harassed and some videos apparently do show exactly that

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Because people who are known to be just regular fans came out to say they were harassed and some videos apparently do show exactly that

yap this is why I said that I don't know how things were on the ground

overall I think concert organizers should always create separate space or even invite people working for official fansites

that way it wouldn't be a problem

or for example give them some accreditation ID with different color that normal fans get

overall if k-normies were harassed then it's a shame because I thought that fans in Chile seemed nice and 'united' in cheering for everyone, and singing along to songs

so few people being racist might ruin whole opinion...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Apparently they pointed out Asians and made the securities search their bags and in the video somebody called her Kimchi. This one girl on the photo was mistaken as Beomgyu’s saesang and Moas were foaming out the mouth. It’s for sure she was in Chile since she posted picture when they changed flights along with Fateworks who is Yeonjun’s saesang. Apparently there is an airplane photo floating around on twitter from somebody so everybody was on edge.. but that’s not excuse for the comment that they said.

:pepe-peek:

But that also works both way and I seen ppl saying they need a break from online because there was some racist comments towards South America fans.

;judgingpepe:

Personally I care about that shitshow what the concert was more. I hope G—idle girls are fine after yesterday.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Ironically K-pop is now a cesspool of anti-koreanism. AKP and other sites just constantly feed negative stories about crime in Korea and highlight nasty internet comments. What other fandom does that? Do anime news sites feature racist comments by japanese netizens? Do rap news sites feature crimes by black people? Half the content produced in the kpop world is simply overseas fans bashing "K-netz". "K-netz" is basically a ethnic slur at this point.

This is true, notice how big news like prime minister of Japan getting assassinated wasn't even on a anime website. But K-pop? Everything negative about Korea including every article of news and culture is picked at 24/7🤡

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!