Craxy- 'Poison Rose' and re-organization news

• Their CEO did say that some changes were coming, maybe this is part of that change.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Update on the reason of the deletion of the videos.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The CEO is saying that everything will be back soon.

• BEG4DAWIN

Changed the title of the thread from “News about GG Craxy- YouTube channel is set to private, all Instagram posts have been deleted” to “News about GG Craxy-”.
  • I heard Blank2y's CEO tweets a lot too and I wonder how old this person is. Or probably they are not that young just tech savvy.

I wonder how meta it will be. I honestly lost interest in Craxy a really long time ago though, the only song I really thought was interesting is their debut and I just don't remember the rest very well. I feel like there was so long between their debut and next comeback also. (Aria/debut was March 2020, Gaia was October 2021)

• I liked Poison Rose, but it was not a career boosting song for sure.

We will see what they come up with in March.

I do like how he/she seems to be sincere with the answers, but we never know, they are not throwing in the towel and will keep trying, they are probably struggling with their profits, just a normal story for most groups.

• Good Bye "ZERO"

External Content www.youtube.com

• BEG4DAWIN

Changed the title of the thread from “News about GG Craxy-” to “Craxy- 'Poison Rose' and re-organization news”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!