Remembering Seventeen (2015-2018)

• facts? 2

1. Yes (1) 50%
    2. No (1) 50%

maybe if the new boys released music like this instead of the try hard mafia concept they wouldnt be such flops :(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• thats why i said seveteen disbanded in 2018 bc thats the year they conformed to society and started doing those stupid dark concepts.

I haven't been listening to most of their titles but I thought they were more like "Wanna One" than dark

Like Hit, Fear, Left & Right, Home Run, Hot - more like either partying or modern than dark.

Except Fear I guess, but I can't really remember a thing from any of these tracks so I could be off

• Seventeen continues to release bops since debut. so no i don't agree with whatever your statement is lol.

Edit: i had to re-read it 5 times, you're saying new groups should release music like Seventeen did...but the 2015-2018 threw me off, their sound hasn't changed and they continue to release amazing music even to this date. And at least the groups **I** follow haven't done no mafia stuff, but i like "dark" over "light and fluffy" any day

• I understand your statement but Seventeen has released non-dark concepts post 2018 too. Left & right, Home Run, Ready To Love, Rock with you, Hot, _World were released in 2020, 2021 and 2022 and none of them can be considered dark. 2019 was the only year where Seventeen went for dark concept with Hit and Fear.

Hit

External Content youtu.be

Fear

Ready to Love

Rock with you

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!