I think I'm becoming a annoying person

• Last 5-6 years working in government setup has turned me into some sort of moody and annoying person. I'm always irritated. Last day I was walking back to my room and someone asked me the way to some place and since I wasn't in mood I just said idk

I have been doing this quite a lot. It's making me sad when I think about it afterwards

• Well, if it's any consolation, I don't think you're annoying on here in the slightest. It sounds like you could use a break though. Do you have anything you do to distract yourself from work, or something that you enjoy doing a lot for fun? Maybe something like that might help somewhat. Also, I don't know what the job market is like, much less for your area, but maybe try applying for new jobs that won't drain you as much and you'll have fun doing. Just never quit your current job until you've already been accepted for the other one if you do end up doing that.

• Well, if it's any consolation, I don't think you're annoying on here in the slightest. It sounds like you could use a break though. Do you have anything you do to distract yourself from work, or something that you enjoy doing a lot for fun? Maybe something like that might help somewhat. Also, I don't know what the job market is like, much less for your area, but maybe try applying for new jobs that won't drain you as much and you'll have fun doing. Just never quit your current job until you've already been accepted for the other one if you do end up doing that.

Thank you youchan!! I filter my annoying thought out for here.

And I can't quit (it would literally cost me 3.6grand to leave my job) I choose this life I'm in it forever. But I'm I get wiser as I grow old

• Thank you youchan!! I filter my annoying thought out for here.

And I can't quit (it would literally cost me 3.6grand to leave my job) I choose this life I'm in it forever. But I'm I get wiser as I grow old

That sounds like a good idea! Vent in here a lot (with reason) in threads like the random thoughts thread so that way you can deal with people in real life better.

Dang, that sucks! I hope you can make the best of it. Maybe work would be more fun if you had friends there. Have you tried to befriend any of your co-workers? That is true.

• That sounds like a good idea! Vent in here a lot (with reason) in threads like the random thoughts thread so that way you can deal with people in real life better.

Dang, that sucks! I hope you can make the best of it. Maybe work would be more fun if you had friends there. Have you tried to befriend any of your co-workers? That is true.

I try to ! Akp has become my safe place where no judges me(or if they do I at least don't see it)

I should clarify this that I'm currently a resident so I'll always be miserable but the good thing is everyone my colleague is in the same boat. All we do is complain lol

• like what we were discussing previously my friend - you should find something (someone??? ;-) ) to get your mind off things and destress...

being in your line of work is very stressful and it will build up if you don't find an outlet to release that...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!