i'm not really a superstitious person but all that supernatural stuff that people are into seems kinda interesting like ghosts, ghouls, bigfoot, tarot cards, astrology, area 51, godzilla vs king kong etc but i think the most interesting idea of em all is

• reincarnation. i thought about the possibility of it being real but somehow just didn't fully work as advertised. like maybe some people got the life they wanted on their second go but there were also some that experienced some sort of glitch in the process and got screwed. made me think of the angry section of the trans community. if someone was promised a better life in the next one, in a body they actually feel comfortable with and somehow they got robbed of that opportunity then it just makes sense that they'd be pissed off. i remember the one time i went to a mcdonalds and ordered a 20 pc chicken nugget meal but they gave only 19. i got so annoyed that i organized a protest and firebombed the place. on top of all that, if some random comedy legend tried to make jokes about me on netflix, i'd charge the stage too and try to assasinate them with a bb gun

• I think that imposing a character limit for thread titles would be a good way to deter spam. Most i've seen in recent weeks will usually paste anywhere from 10 to 15 lines of Chinese content at once. I'm just thinking it might be beneficial to implement such a restriction. No one really needs to build a 139 character thread title in here I guess.

just my two cent, as a N00B myself ;-)

you were wrong :pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i remember the one time i went to a mcdonalds and ordered a 20 pc chicken nugget meal but they gave only 19. i got so annoyed that i organized a protest and firebombed the place. on top of all that, if some random comedy legend tried to make jokes about me on netflix, i'd charge the stage too and try to assasinate them with a bb gun

:pepe-cop:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!