RE: (HYBE/BigHit) Trainee A Is Going To Be The Break-Out Group Among 4th Gen Male Idol Groups

• They has to be.

I think in terms of talent, they are still strong even though they lost their most talented member. And they already have formed big audience, looking at their social media engagements. And they are in the biggest kpop company, hybe is much better than big 3, at least in terms of creating identity for their groups because they have great creative team & great in house producers. Pretty much every area checked. If they are not the break - out group idk who it will be.

Edit: Forgot to link the damn thread again

(HYBE/BigHit) Trainee A Is Going To Be The Break-Out Group Among 4th Gen Male Idol Groups - K-Lounge Anons - allkpop forums

• if korea didnt care about txt/en- they not gonna care about trainee A, A just has a small but annoying as fuck fanbase at this point

small? seems like they already have bigger fanbase than every 4th gen bg besides txt, skz, enhypen or maybe treasure

about korea it depends on how hybe markets them and also music but korean gp doesnt care about bgs so they need to do sth that is really extraordinary i guess

i have more hopes for them as they are more talented than the other two and maybe feel as artists as some members produce music?

• Leo leaving is kinda a huge loss to the group. They lost their center, main vocal, main rapper, and face of the group. I didn’t like Leo, but they need a replacement for him. It isn’t like the Garam situation where she didn’t provide anything for the group in the long term aside from visuals, and other girls have visuals anyway. They lost a main vocal and face of the group so a replacement is needed.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!