Miss a situation with suzy

• There re many recents korean comments in this video of interview miss a .

https://youtu.be/VnEb5XK0oTA

The members had ignored existence Suzy because they re overshadowed in group and by fans /jype .

Suzy was overworked so being money market in jyp for her visuel and personality .<<First love Bae>>

I don’t blame Suzy But jype fault cause she is born for be star since she is debuted at 15 years in kpop.

Maybe i feel much jealousy of esp Fei

Jia .

Min is calm here

• 'Ofc there are people who only know Miss A because of Suzy. I don't think this matters. Ultimately your answer is that you know Miss A, right?' Fei

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 'Ofc there are people who only know Miss A because of Suzy. I don't think this matters. Ultimately your answer is that you know Miss A, right?' Fei

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fei look stressed

• I honestly think Suzy overworks herself, she has been doing it for a long time and so has the other girls, the other girls worked just as hard as her but didnt get the same representation as she did in interviews. JYPE honestly took a toll on her and I am really happy she left JYPE to get rid of the pressure of being "JYPEs visual" and focus more on herself and do what she wants

About the Miss A situation a lot of fans were unsatisfied and wanted more and blamed Suzy, which I get in a way but honestly its JYPEs fault and it shouldnt be about Suzy, more so just the company. they overworked her and used her because of her visuals and she got the spotlight because she has that "national visual" that everyone adored, and whenever people talked about suzy = JYPE so that gave JYP more money..

• I honestly think Suzy overworks herself, she has been doing it for a long time and so has the other girls, the other girls worked just as hard as her but didnt get the same representation as she did in interviews. JYPE honestly took a toll on her and I am really happy she left JYPE to get rid of the pressure of being "JYPEs visual" and focus more on herself and do what she wants

About the Miss A situation a lot of fans were unsatisfied and wanted more and blamed Suzy, which I get in a way but honestly its JYPEs fault and it shouldnt be about Suzy, more so just the company. they overworked her and used her because of her visuals and she got the spotlight because she has that "national visual" that everyone adored, and whenever people talked about suzy = JYPE so that gave JYP more money..

Jype is better now cause twice so they re promoted like no individual activities...

• Why are you criticizing the other members, they did nothing bad to Suzy in the clip? I don't think they have to kiss her feet or act close if they barely talk to each other outside of promotion. Maybe she's the one who didn't want to hang out with them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!