I want to be a fly on the wall in one of YG's meetings or smth.

• I just really want to figure out their logic. I want to see them sit down, and talk about why they constantly lie to fans and limit their groups potential. I want to be there when they delay something, just to hear the actually explanation. I want to know e x a c t l y why they all think it makes sense that a full album is 8 total freaking songs that combined are a freaking 24 minutes. I want to see the pitch for naming Rose's solo 'R', and the subsequent choice that this is a perfect decision.

Logic can explain like a quarter of what YG ent does. I wanna know whatever the fuck their reasoning is for everything else.

• bumble-bunny

Changed the title of the thread from “I want to e a fly on the wall in one of YG's meetings or smth.” to “I want to be a fly on the wall in one of YG's meetings or smth.”.
  • I really wonder this too. I wonder how their IQ is doing, I need to know the full process of thinking that all of the things they did is good, from beginning to end. I also would want to know who in the staff decided to name her album R. Just R. Nothing else. I would personally fly around that person every day to annoy them.

I also want to speak to the person that thought not sending them to awards shows, to not perform, was a good idea.

• I really wonder this too. I wonder how their IQ is doing, I need to know the full process of thinking that all of the things they did is good, from beginning to end. I also would want to know who in the staff decided to name her album R. Just R. Nothing else. I would personally fly around that person every day to annoy them.

I also want to speak to the person that thought not sending them to awards shows, to not perform, was a good idea.

I forgot about award shows :sweatr:

There's so much to complain about :sweatr1:

I also want to be there during 2017, where people thought through the wonderful decision to give them the grand total of one (1) song.

• I forgot about award shows :sweatr:

There's so much to complain about :sweatr1:

I also want to be there during 2017, where people thought through the wonderful decision to give them the grand total of one (1) song.

Blinks could sit for hours talking about all the stupid stuff YG has done to the girls. Theres too much to go around. I dont know who in their right mind decided "let's just give them this one song, and that's it" and that got approved by everyone else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!