Some of my favourite ATEEZ songs

• I maybe could have made this thread a bit earlier, but...

Aurora

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Because I think it is a beautiful song.

Mist

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When I read the lyrics to that song for the first time, I had tears in my eyes.

And I still really like the "Why.. why am I afraid?" part.

Thank U

Well... it is a song about friendship. (Hongjoong actually wrote this song about Seonghwa)

And I often really enjoy songs about that.

Sunrise

Just like with "Mist", this is a song that made me get tears in my eyes when I read the lyrics.

Sometimes when I want to cheer up or something, I think about the chorus "just keep it up"

Star 1117

Well... it is not ATINY day today, but I find this song very beautiful.

For some reason, I really like Hongjoong's part in the second verse.

Inception

I remember that I listened to this song before I became an ATINY and well... I was in love~~

I listened to it like three months a bit late. (and I still regret sleeping on that song back then lol)

This song kind of turned me into an ATINY.

It is still a song that I love. (not because of Seonghwa's abs)

One Day At A Time

I remember that when I heard this song for the first time, it made me so sad that I ended up making a freaking thread about it lol

That song still makes me emotional sometimes.

Take Me Home

My favourite song in the Fever part 2 album.

I got reminded of 80's synth pop, which is something I enjoy. (I also had a phase before my ATINY phase, where I was interested in 80's stuff)

Sometimes this song also makes me emotional.

I like both the Korean, Japanese and the English version, even though I prefer the Korean version.

Dreamers

One of my favourite Japanese songs by ATEEZ.

It's a song that brings a smile to my face.

Eternal Sunshine

Well... I personally prefer Eternal Sunshine over Deja Vu. (I still like Deja Vu though)

This is a song that makes me smile.

Rocky

If I was a wrestler, I would want this to be my theme song lol.

I really like the bridge part with Seonghwa and San.

I like both the Korean and the Japanese version.

Not Too Late

Seonghwa's "it's anyone out there" part made me feel chills first time I heard it.

I really like Jongho's part in the end, and sometimes when they perform live and it is cut short (which means none of that part in the end), the performance feels like peanut butter without the jelly. (I don't eat PB&J that much, but do you get what I'm trying to say?)

Turbulence

I think I once said that I wanted to marry this music video, because I liked it so much lol

But this song makes me emotional sometimes, especially Seonghwa's "우린 여기서 지금 모습으로 그대로여도 괜찮아 tonight"

Sector 1

My favourite song from The World EP. 1: Movement album

I really like Yunho's "알고 싶어 사랑한다는 게 무엇인지 어떤 느낌인지" part and the parts that come afterwards. (especially in the second pre-chorus, where you also hear Seonghwa harmonizing with Wooyoung)

Well... and if someone asks me what my absolute favourite ATEEZ song is, it is:

Be With You

I really like the intro with the piano and violin. (sometimes when a song has it, then I really like it)

Sometimes, this song makes me emotional and have tears in my eyes.

I even remember when I was kind of not feeling so well, so I decided to listen to this song to comfort myself.

I think this song feels kind of like a comforting hug.

Well... I tend to like "sad" songs lol

Yup, this one is my favourite ATEEZ song.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!