Minho is joining Battle Royal variety show for Netflix Japan

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShawolTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com

• Welp time to get a VPN ;(

I didn't think of that

There are lots of Japanese varieties available in my location. I assume this one will be too

• Nako's also on this right?

Not sure honestly

• Nako's also on this right?

Wow there will be many idols in it then?

It said it will be distributed worldwide, so I hope it will be available worldwide

I dont recognize the other people

I think he is the only kpop dude?

• I dont recognize the other people

I think he is the only kpop dude?

Those I know:

• Top row, 2nd from right is Rosado Koya Eliot, better known under his nickname Elly or his stagename CrazyBoy, member of Sandaime J Soul Brorthers from EXILE TRIBE, he is a dancer but also rapper and also releases solo music, he is half African-American, his younger brother also works as dancer, he knows Jackson Wang, he has a child but isn't in a realationship with the mother of his child anymore
    • 2nd row, 2nd from left is Sukai Kinjo, nickname Sky, very strong, got the black belt in Karate as he was in the 2nd grade of primary school (so about age 8), resting bitch face, apeared on Produce 101, member of JO1
    • 3rd row, 2nd from the right is Keigo Sato, rich kid, super rich, too rich, his family has 100 million $, gucci is his passion, apeared on Produce 101, member of JO1
    • Bottom row, 2nd from the right is Nako Yabuki, short girl, AKB48 member and former KPop-idol who used to be in IZ*ONE
    • Bottom row, most left, ya know Minho of SHINee

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Lulu_Key I found an article (I'm not posting it cause it's horrible translated and therefore some names are wrong of the participants) and it says that Win Morisaki would participate too. Win is acording to the kanji from his Wikipedia-article the same Kanji as the guy on the bottom row next to Minho, but the person on the photo dosn't even look like Win on there. From what I remember Win is a Burmese JPop-idol, who originaly debuted with the boygroup PRIZMAX in 2013 but they disbanded in 2020. Win works now as soloist but quit boring cause he went from Pop/hip-hop to only releasing ballads. Win also workes as actor and apaeared in productions of TV drama in his homecountry Myanmar, but also in Japanese drama and he also played in hollywood productions (or at least I remember he acted in the hollywood movie "ready player one" where he played a Japanese guy). I didn't noticed him in the trailer of the show, so IDK if thats on the photo really suposed to be him in the show but thats my best guess for the 2nd guy on the bottom row

• Those I know:

• Top row, 2nd from right is Rosado Koya Eliot, better known under his nickname Elly or his stagename CrazyBoy, member of Sandaime J Soul Brorthers from EXILE TRIBE, he is a dancer but also rapper and also releases solo music, he is half African-American, his younger brother also works as dancer, he knows Jackson Wang, he has a child but isn't in a realationship with the mother of his child anymore
    • 2nd row, 2nd from left is Sukai Kinjo, nickname Sky, very strong, got the black belt in Karate as he was in the 2nd grade of primary school (so about age 8), resting bitch face, apeared on Produce 101, member of JO1
    • 3rd row, 2nd from the right is Keigo Sato, rich kid, super rich, too rich, his family has 100 million $, gucci is his passion, apeared on Produce 101, member of JO1
    • Bottom row, 2nd from the right is Nako Yabuki, short girl, AKB48 member and former KPop-idol who used to be in IZ*ONE
    • Bottom row, most left, ya know Minho of SHINee

I guess the athletes might have a chance against Marine Commander Choi Minho, but poor tiny Nako

• Lulu_Key IDK who is who on the picture but acording to that horrible translated article here are the other participants (I googled them to see if these names are even real and not horrible translated again as like half of the names I saw before from the people I knew)

• Junichi Kawamoto, an actor (who looks like Tom Cruis on drugs)
    • Miku Kanemura, singer, member of Hinatazaka46
    • Miki, IDK who the heck that is and what he or she is even doing
    • Ano, actress
    • Yoshito Okubo, plays soccer for "Cerezo Osaka" in the 1st league of Japan (IDK if thats the team name but google said so)
    • Hikari Kuboki, actress
    • Kuro-chan, member of a comedy group, he is also regular guest in a TV show held by AKB48
    • Yoshio Kojima, a comedian who acroding to google allways apears in a tiny swimming trunks
    • Yuto Sano, member of the boygroup M!LK, also seems to either work as model or just randomly got photographed a lot for magazines IDK lol
    • Shibata, couldn't make it out wich of the named people that is so either he is a professional kick boxer or another guy who is a professional dart player (3rd option is a city with a castle)
    • Toshiki Seto, actor
    • Tanakaga, IDK google did not return with result for this
    • Atsuhiro Suda, comedian in a comedy group
    • Naena, google did not show results of a person
    • Hollywood Zakaoshi, a comedian
    • Marin Honda, professional ice figure skater
    • Mahiru, is part of a comedy duo
    • Takuya Mitsuma, former baseballplayer who used to play for the Chunichi Dragons
    • Yoshiko is in a comedy duo with Mahiru

• Please make sure Minho don't bully my Nako

:pathead:

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!