The cnetizens think wonyoung is full chinese...sojang please go in jail

• the comments re majority from chinese netizens good and bad comments....wonyoung have rumors she is one quarter taiwanese or chinese since pd48...but still korean...like exemple you re english but one quater mexican...lol you re still europeen...

If starship dont wish spread the truth or wonyoung familly..

Anyways wonyoung dont speak well mandarin also maybe she dont know well her cultur

She isn't the most private person during izone also if she was going in taiwan as kid...we should that but wonyoung said she has going for first time in taiwan during izone asia tour 2019

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In her New Instagram post

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• people need to stop counting her blood cells

the weibo comments trying dragged wonyoung...

• the weibo comments trying dragged wonyoung...

people are sick

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• i am 100% Spanish Blood, from Spain, thou i live on another country

for Americans (us) i am a Latin, and probably not white either ...european? nono :clown::clown::clown::clown:

some countries like to twist things on an interesting way pffffffffffffff.

Like US citinzens, they are the only AMERICANS in the continent, the rest, we are something else :sweat:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• people are sick

This is pretty big korea and china

Wonyoung is one most popular idol in 4gen

even he found her father

Translation of the tweet korean

"Jang Won-young's eldest father is Jang Young-seung, who is whining for overseas Chinese voting rights, his father is Jang Wal-seung, a Chinese restaurant owner, and his mother's name is Wang Hae-eung, but his Korean name is Jang Wal-seung Wang Hae-eung?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Jang Won-young was born between the two of them, and the fact that Jang Won-young is Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ really absurd"

There re 4k quotes tho..

• the Wonyoung stans and dives trying put the situation calm..

We have blackmailed starship

• That girl doesn't speak a like of chinese

Yes she isn't in china or taiwan,i prefer used mandarin as language no chinese...cause this is pejoratif for others countries like taiwan or Hong-Kong

Now the cnetizen trying spread rumors about her part of politic of her parents...

If they re nationalist taiwan

Translation of the tweet below

"Koreans first went to China's weibo to expose Zhang Yuanying's "bat" identity. The ip of this exposer is in South Korea, and he used translation software to post two articles. Each article has received about 40,000 likes. No Chinese wants a kpop woman who steals the Chinese phoenix hairpin and supports Taiwan independence to be a compatriot. We are just watching the fun . If you have time to fantasize about the Chinese framing KPOP female stars, you might as well persuade Zhang Yuanying to become a Korean citizen as soon as possible"

• This is just really crazy

Like why does finding out ur nationality Matter?

i mean i love nationalities, but why are people taking this a little out of hand? :check-bee:

My opinion

She is part Tiawanese, but Raised in Korea hence why she cant speak Taiwanese or mandarin for that matter

case ( not really :leaving-bee: ) Closed :smirks:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!