I just finished All of Us Are Dead. Let's Discuss!

• When the rich girl intentionally infected that poor boy, I never wanted to fucking punch someone on the screen that much

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think the whole show was too much of action rush, not alot of substance and story line behind it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked the fact that they included that 'hambie' option which means that there might be more people who will be affected in same way, or capable of taming those zombie emotions and being normies like Namra.

Also can't wait for season 2, and hope they will explore more world, that bombing of area near school was actually a very good point, this means they won't be back to those places that much in S2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!