2 October Comebacks

• Although this may not be for everyone, October so far has been pretty eventful for some groups. There have been a plethora of anticipated comebacks! Here's a quick summary of all of mine.

1. Starting off strong, we have Seulgi's solo debut! The anticipated '28 Reasons' dropped on the 4th this month, and I think speak for everyone when I say this album was a definitely no-skip. The concept of the album mixed with Seulgi's mesmerizing voice had everyone falling in love with this release! [My favorite track was Crown]

External Content www.youtube.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. AB6IX came back with another bop this month. 'TAKE A CHANCE' is a fun, boppy song perfect for any time. The lighthearted rap adds to the innocent vibe of the song and I definitely think this album would be loved by people who enjoy ASTRO. [My favorite track was Resonance]

External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. In contrast to the last two, a softer ballad was also released this month, and I surprisingly enjoyed it a lot! 'Still Here' by ONEWE brings back a feeling of nostalgia throughout the listen, and is, I think, extremely calming.

4. KINGDOM also had comeback this month. I think this might just be my favorite title track from them! their song 'Long Live the King' was energetic, and gave me a mix of oneus and ateez (two groups who always produce quality!) I love this entire album. [My favorite track is Poison]

5. After waiting for (what felt like) an eternity, finally queen Jamie came back! Her EP 'One Bad Night' contains 5 tracks, all experimenting in different areas while still allowing her to show off her badass side! [My favorite track is Bedtime Story]

6. Suzy also released another heart-touching ballad this month. 'Cape' takes a sweet loving route, talking about being there for the one you love. I think this is definitely another bop from me.

7. DKZ also came back this month. Their single 'Uh-Heung' combines a mix of sounds and vibes to create and attractive sound. I definitely think this will resonate with boy group stans.

8. Rolling Quartz released a great EP this month! 'Hybrid'- with two songs- takes a strong guitar instrumental and mixes it with their voices to create an addictive and fun vibe. I definitely like both songs.

9. Another anticipated release this month was Stray Kids' 'MAXIDENT'. Unlike their last album, they took a more fun route this time, with love as their main focus, it's different but enjoyable. [3RACHA was my favorite track]

10. FINALLY, after waiting and waiting, The Rose made a grand return with their full album 'HEAL'. Their albums revolves around a soft theme of an emotion-filled ten tracks. [Time was my favorite in this album]

What tracks did you all enjoy this month? Let me know, I wasn't able to get to everything, but I'm sure there are some great ones I missed :sure-bee:

• Even though I already finalized, I have a few additions to this list:

Both were absolute bops I needed to add to the list. And I'm so excited for both (G)I-DLE and Le Sserafim's comebacks :mesmerized-bee:

• TREASURE says hello! Another great album served. :yesr:

External Content open.spotify.com

• i heard this was good. i have yet to check it out lmao

• you forgot my boys!

my poor beautiful babies

you also forgot cravity's party rock....you must hear it before BEYBLADE comes for you!

• i think up10tion's album came out after i wrote this, and yes i have heard party rock lol

• party rock came out in september but slay!!

as for me my favorite comebacks so far have been up10tion & gidle ofc :nervousk: luv ya list.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• party rock came out in september but slay!!

as for me my favorite comebacks so far have been up10tion & gidle ofc :nervousk: luv ya list.

oh i thought it was beginning of october

shows how much i know lol

• oh i thought it was beginning of october

shows how much i know lol

yeah, otherwise i would've added it. infact, iirc i did add it in the september edition, but it never got published so

• as for me my favorite comebacks so far have been up10tion & gidle ofc :nervousk: luv ya list.

thank you!

i honestly, looooovedd i love, but nxde was so-so for me. all of the bsides are chefs kiss otherwise and i definitely call it a no-skip. we'll see how it grows though haha

I LOVED antifragile though, amazing all the way through

• I'm impressed you listened to all these. I'm so behind.. :pepe-sad:

i make these so yall don't have to get through everything. but like jenn mentioned, i guess you should also check out up10tion's album :sure-bee:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!