Solosé is too much for me to handle

• I am scared that YG will mess this up again. I have a feeling the song is gonna be more english than Korean, I mean gone is in fully english (or is it, I cant remember) and then what if they dont promote her well on music shows, I cant tell much from the MV teaser but I think it's going to be a upbeat break up song. Idk I would've wanted a more powerful song imo and just have gone be the breakup b-side. I wonder how the choreo will look.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't really care about the language, English is Rose's first language so if she wants to sing in English she can do whatever she wants. We know she was very involved in writing and producing the songs so maybe she's more comfortable writing in English. It's not a big deal tbh

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• I don't really care about the language, English is Rose's first language so if she wants to sing in English she can do whatever she wants. We know she was very involved in writing and producing the songs so maybe she's more comfortable writing in English. It's not a big deal tbh

I agree but If its only in english then I wonder how it will do on the charts. Idk.

• I agree but If its only in english then I wonder how it will do on the charts. Idk.

I'm sure she'll do great ^ ^ everyone has been waiting for her solo for so long plus since the album was released the fanbase grew as well, look at her album sales so far

I can't wait

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Charting isn't the end of the world, tbh, but she's already breaking records and it hasn't even been released yet... Let's have a little more faith in her- she was heavily involved throughout the entire thing.

She's excited to get her music out, blinks are excited to listen, that's that.

:danceb:

• I think YG wouldn’t let her make the title track a full english song. He cares about her charting, he wants to see how well she charts to see if she has potential to be a successful soloist in korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!