Fourth generation girl groups get the spotlight at fashion week in France

• Fourth generation girl groups get the spotlight at fashion week in France

0003228721_001_20221005172803702.jpg

0003228721_004_20221005172803789.jpg

Article: Brand supplied her with 1.6 milllion won hotel room... Why are luxury brands investing in rookie Jang Wonyoung

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+547, -69] That girl group in the last photo all have same looking faces. Did they all go to the same clinic?

2. [+468, -80] Jang Wonyoung always makes that same fake facial expression where she looks like she's trying to seduce you. It's so funny every time I see it ㅋ

3. [+371, -40] Chang Yuan Ying?

- [+21, -6] So she's Chinese, right?

- [+13, -2] Is she really Chinese?

- [+8, -2] Daughter of ethnic Chinese

4. [+278, -51] Sigh, she's the second generation of a Joseonjok family

5. [+157, -10] She's so pretty already without having to do anything but she makes such fake facial expressions and actions. Everything about her posing to her facial expressions are just so over the top ㅠㅠ it's like she's trying to copy what someone who is actually 'young and rich' is supposed to act like

6. [+78, -6] I wish she'd loosen up and act more naturally, she'd look so much prettier!!! She's so young but acts too coquettish all the time...

7. [+61, -5] Can her agency do something about her posing with a wink all the time, it's so fake and makes me want to change the channel

8. [+38, -2] I can't stand her coquettish act. She's so young and it gives me such a weird vibe. I can't stand watching her on TV.

9. [+36, -1] Can her agency please do something about her facial expressions! I can't focus on any of her CFs because all I see are her over the top facial expressions

10. [+37, -4] Isn't Wonyoung-ssi Chinese??

11. [+27, -2] Did Aespa all get work done at the same hospital? They look exactly the same. How surprising.

12. [+17, -1] Wait, Jang Wonyoung is a Hwagyo?

13. [+16, -1] Can people seriously tell apart the Aespa members, the three on the left? It looks like someone just copied and pasted their faces.

14. [+15, -0] I remember back when Korean middle and high schoolers idolized American and Japanese singers... now it's our country's idols who have modernized singing, dancing, and beauty

15. [+14, -1] Well, Givenchy's a flop... Aespa looks so unsightly there

16. [+12, -3] A Chinese woman is considered a top Korean idol... what in the

17. [+12, -4] Did her agency write this article? Who is Jang Wonyoung?

18. [+8, -1] Am I the only one who thinks Aespa all look the same?

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!