Why doesn't anyone appreciate cute but deep lyrics at all ?

• Not everything needs to be straight up deep & hardhitting all the time, sometimes just light, fresh and cute uplifts you, so why don't they get talked about enough?

To prove my point,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

My heart was HEALED when I read the lyrics for Wishlist :waterr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cute but deep? Stream:

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Cute but deep? Stream:

My exact thought

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!