"MISAMO" is now registered in Japan under CD, DVD, and other digital media

• So maybe a mid-November debut?

Heck, I'm so used to JYPE making announcements for comebacks a month before the actual release date. Other companies having only a 2 week teaser period is strange to me lol

Yeah around then would work. Mid-late November.

And then the next solo debut in January.

Followed by a group Japanese single in February and a group Korean mini-album in April.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• And now all the members are back in Korea except J-line. Subunit is happening but I really want a Korean debut. Japanese songs are good but Korean are better, not to mention, a Korean debut would be more profitable. I can see them selling around 800k with a Korean album, if it's a Japanese release, they will be lucky if it can sell over 200k

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Yeah around then would work. Mid-late November.

And then the next solo debut in January.

Followed by a group Japanese single in February and a group Korean mini-album in April.

Man, you are planning ahead! But those releases are actually reasonable ngl. Though I imagine if they were to make a February release, they would have to be working on it in December or November because, as you know, they have their month-long break in January and December is also awards season (which I'd be very surprised if they don't attend this year because they missed last year due to their world tour). And December is probably the month with the least comebacks because releases don't qualify for the 2022 awards, only 2023 making it harder to win anything.

I wonder if they were to make a comeback in February if they'd have to double up like Nayeon did for POP. She was recording and preparing for Between 1&2 at the same time she was doing POP promotions. :/

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!