Great British Bake Off Watch Along

• I got into GBBO earlier this year, and so I'm around when a season is live!

If anyone is interested, we could always use this thread as a place to discuss new episodes (spoilers tagged, since new episodes release at different times. Netflix is Friday. IDK about other places.), discuss old episodes, discuss ~controversial~ opinions*, etc.

*I mean, as far as anyone can have a controversial opinion on a low stakes baking show. :yay-bee:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• tag me when it comes

I like that show

who has been your fav baker so far?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Currently watching: Netflix Collection 10 (series 13, current season) episode 3

Bread week! Let's go!

:beehaw:

let's be friends

Edited 2 times, last by centen ().

• Janusz! Star Caker of Bake Week!!

He's too good for us. :mesmerized-bee:

How about you?

oh is the new season showing now?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Does anyone remember Nadiya? I loved that she won, She did a great documentary on her tackling her anxiety which really resonated with me as I have anxiety too. bo-thebear you might see that you are not alone in that sense by watching it.

• Does anyone remember Nadiya? I loved that she won, She did a great documentary on her tackling her anxiety which really resonated with me as I have anxiety too. bo-thebear you might see that you are not alone in that sense by watching it.

She was too precious for GBBO. I was so pleased when she won and saw that she really did deserve to be there.

let's be friends

:hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon::hug-raccoon:

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!