I Hate YG so much!

• Not really blackpink and Bobby were getting something on saturday

BLACKPINK also got stuff on a Sunday, so did AKMU, so did Treasure, so did Mino, so did Bobby. So by the same logic we should've be expecting Sunday teasers.

It's a recent thing that YG did weekend teasers so consistently for a while, then skipped a random weekend with iKON's most recent comeback.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• BLACKPINK also got stuff on a Sunday, so did AKMU, so did Mino, so did Bobby. So by the same logic we should've be expecting Sunday teasers.

I’m not a yg stan. What I know is from this. There’s no Sunday teasers for Mino and bobby

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think only one MV teaser will be released.

Cause there are likely only two songs which Gone was alrwady teased previously.

They wont spoil a lot from the title track so at max one teaser

• I thought that as blink, I was used to sh!tty yg treatment/promo, but no, this takes the cake. This isn't even bare minimum, this is nothing at all. For a company that expects Rosé to do big no, their promotion and timing are all off.

• You vote with dollars and attention. So as long as BP's audience keep voting with dollars and attention, there's not really a motive to change this behavior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!