Would you choose to be in a nugu, mid or top group?

• Nugu groups can be more fun since they’re free to make whatever music and there’s less scrutiny from the public. Also, everyone loved an underdog story. If you’re an idol, would you be in a nugu (TO1, Pixy,..) , mid (Kep1er, MonstaX,…) or top group (BTS, Blackpink,…)?

Approved the thread.
  • obv top group why would anyone want to be nugu

• mid.

In mid, you obviously not be pressure of being the top group, but yet you are still doing well to stay away from disbandment.

• Mid. Mid is ideal. Big fanbase, good income, getting to do most of the fun stuff the top groups enjoy, but fewer stalkers and fewer life restrictions.

In my country people go crazy for the hundreds of millions lottery jackpots and not the ones for thousands. But one would enhance your life and the other would probably ruin it. Once someone gets to "can't walk out of their own front door without being recognized" fame, I think it's become a negative.

• Top. I want to earn money. Being a kpop idol is a job and even mid groups barely get paid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!