BOP vs FLOP : CRAVITY 'PARTY ROCK'

• BOP.

I'll be listening to the album later in the day lol

My synopsis, (LOL SINCE I GAVE ONE FOR NCT)

Very fun! Very KidzBop-y!

I love the feeling! it's refreshing! I think Luvity been wanting this a lot (or Cloudnine Vibes) and this gives that energy~! Well, we know Boogie Woogie is the real winner.

But UH, I really loved the part where they had that crescendo effect right before the bridge. I eat that shit up. XD

Everyone Ate at their parts. I almost died with Jungmo....Not gonna lie. He said his line and Sliped away. I said " U H M...SHook!"
    And We supposed to be tying the universes together right? I hope we get more of that!

HAve a great day! I'll think of more later after work. XD; :cheer-bunny::send-love-bunny::iloveyoub:

• It’s a flop for me. It has a very generic boy band sound and their voices are too high and thin for my tastes. (To compare to another 4th Gen group, The Boyz also have higher voices but there’s more richness and fullness in their vocal blend.)

I also think I’m still not clear on what makes a Cravity song - their 4th Gen peers are carving out their own specific sounds and styles but this could be any mid-tier or nugu group.

I think TXT and The Boyz do better bright songs, as does Treasure (who are struggling too with establishing their own identity.)

Considering how savvy Starship has been with Ive’s song choices, I find this lack of effort surprising.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I am back from work, and I have listened to it again and listening to the whole little album now.

Boogie Woogie: Fun and Boppy Summer Vibe. I already liked it and seeing how they dance different dances during the three "A little Boogie Woogie is all we need" Is always fun!

Party Rock: Like after listening to the whole album, I listened to it and thought it would have the rock elements like New Addiction had, but it's still noice~!

New Addiction: is pretty noice~! I see they went synth-pop. Like Video game music-esque. And I like some good synths. Not gonna lie. I like the Rock-elements too. I thought PartyRock was gonna have that, but this one had it! <3

AUTOMATIC: If they would have made this the title, People would have probably either Boo'ed or Loved it because it gave me My turn Vibes at first, but then turned into one of the Night driving scenes from anime (I am thinking of Ryo's Drive scene From Devilman Crybaby. Iykyk) .

Colorful: has that Vibe that KARD does, and I still love the vibe! I love that sound. Sounds very uplifting and Would be nice to see a dance to it!! And a wonderful tiny video. I like this one too!

Knock Knock: OH! THE WAY THIS SONG HAD ME FEELING I WAS LOSINGG MY HEARING. Like...when you listen to it, something faded away and then the Chorus happened. I was liek 'H U H???" It felt nice. Yeah It goes quiet and I like it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!