Lee Sserafim really erased Garam, those editors deserve an Oscar

• It's how they are supposed to be, all groups are supposed to show a close relationship to the fans, even if the members hate each other. It's just how it is. It's how the game goes.

And when a member gets kicked out they pretend that member never existed. So yes sserafim is fake...in the same way kpop is fake. And yes I know this is old news, I know it always has been fake and always will be.

Well then my point stands. None of us know how they really feel and the doc only shows the lengths the industry will go to edit "reality".

• It's how they are supposed to be, all groups are supposed to show a close relationship to the fans, even if the members hate each other. It's just how it is. It's how the game goes.

And when a member gets kicked out they pretend that member never existed. So yes sserafim is fake...in the same way kpop is fake. And yes I know this is old news, I know it always has been fake and always will be.

Then everyone is fake not only kpop. It's just you going to work and your boss told you not to mention your ex-coworker ever again in your work place. But you can always mention them or even still contact them outside of your working hours. It's professionalism if you didn't know that, they're working not playing and this is their job just like everyone else that have restrictions in their career. What you want them to do? Knetz already hate the group as the whole and doing that will only doing them more harm than good. I doubted than you will do anything that can risk you career if you're in their place or even now over things like this.

• Well then my point stands. None of us know how they really feel and the doc only shows the lengths the industry will go to edit "reality".

And I agree with that. We never know our idols. I just didn't agree that I was blaming the girls individually, they're just trying to live their dream, and they cannot control how the industry is.

• Kpop is certainly made of artifice but I find it strange that having a good relationship with your work colleagues is perceived as fake. Like that’s what happens in real life, whether or not you like someone, you have a professional, cordial relationship with them at work. When I’m in a meeting or we’re giving a presentation, sure, I may be friendly with them but I don’t see them outside of work to hang out. But you might have other coworkers that you go out for beers with. I’m also not going to be giving them the stank eye during a presentation because I don’t like them.

Your work face is not the same face you put on at home. LOL

Many idols talk about going to work or being at work or being employees. It’s like people just drive by that and jump to fake vs professional or at-work face.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Kpop is certainly made of artifice but I find it strange that having a good relationship with your work colleagues is perceived as fake. Like that’s what happens in real life, whether or not you like someone, you have a professional, cordial relationship with them at work. When I’m in a meeting or we’re giving a presentation, sure, I may be friendly with them but I don’t see them outside of work to hang out. But you might have other coworkers that you go out for beers with. I’m also not going to be giving them the stank eye during a presentation because I don’t like them.

Your work face is not the same face you put on at home. LOL

Many idols talk about going to work or being at work or being employees. It’s like people just drive by that and jump to fake vs professional or at-work face.

It's not the same at all. Kpop idols will have us believe they're "family". They will pretend to have a close bond. That can't be compared with being civil with coworkers. I don't go around pretending my coworker is my BFF and selling that for money. Not the same thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!