So response to Jisoo begging thread which wasn't approved

• I mean this thread

OP

So apparently everyone is saying she is begging fans to buy albums here. When she just posted locations and that's promotion. Pretty much every idol does it by making tik tok challenges, dances, shorts, or anything. Dahyun for example on her birthday party asked fans to make ttt a hit, I'm lazy to post video. Literally Everyone is doing something but when it's blackpink it's begging? Should I call the same others too? 🤔

• There was another response to this anon thread, me and some other users made fun of "begin" spelling.

A user proceeded to call us bitches for that, hence outing themselves as the OG anon op.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No cause the hipocrisy of people is so big, so now wishing for a song to be a hit is not extremely pathetic and begging, but posting a simple location it is.

Like even if we include numbers of people seeing it, Jisoo probably has more people seeing her stories than Dahyun followers but even with that you would need a breakdown of how many people from the us with available money and paying attention to the story (some people like me pass stories) are watching it to see a whole effect in sales, and we know that the album isn't going to depend on the story for it to sell good. Begging my ass

• LOL Banned now yet I have a suspicion she's back.

they got banned? lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't see a problem with her story .

However, why do you have to mention Dahyun here? Especially when you say many others do it? Trying to stir drama?

It doesn't matter if ut was someone other i would've give it as example also. Because its just promotion for me from both sides whether its her or jisoo

• She is just promoting the album on stories. Most artists do this.

I don't see how it's begging. Anons have been a menace to bp ever since pink venom was released and became worse after born pink. But it was expected i guess.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• No cause the hipocrisy of people is so big, so now wishing for a song to be a hit is not extremely pathetic and begging, but posting a simple location it is.

Like even if we include numbers of people seeing it, Jisoo probably has more people seeing her stories than Dahyun followers but even with that you would need a breakdown of how many people from the us with available money and paying attention to the story (some people like me pass stories) are watching it to see a whole effect in sales, and we know that the album isn't going to depend on the story for it to sell good. Begging my ass

right!!

It isn’t like Jisoo herself said ‘Buy the albums, please’

Also, bigger starts promote their album all the time. Look at Taylor Swift

• right!!

It isn’t like Jisoo herself said ‘Buy the albums, please’

Also, bigger starts promote their album all the time. Look at Taylor Swift

Taylor is Taylor, I don't think anyone can compare to her cause even if she promotes it, it jsut announcement and then she let eras die like with Reputation.

But yes other artists do promote their albums, Katy had a full nonstop 2017 to promote Witness and it didn't help her, Ariana promoted nonstop Sweetener and TU,n and it did help her. Promotions can help but they also can't

• She is just promoting the album on stories. Most artists do this.

I don't see how it's begging. Anons have been a menace to bp ever since pink venom was released and became worse after born pink. But it was expected i guess.

The obsession is real

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!