ONCE CULT Birthday Index

• I'm like one hour behind Korea time

KST is 15 hours ahead of CST (my timezone) ;(

I loved how Twice changed their music video/album releases to being 11pm CST (12am EST) to accommodate more for American ONCE because I would keep missing the drops since before it was 4am...

I think I Can't Stop Me was the last one they released when it was 4am for me. But I remember it so well... :drown-in-tears:

It was so bad tbh but I'm glad that they adjusted it :pleading:

IDK about you but 4am is such an awkward time...it's a weird time to go to sleep at because it's too late and it's a weird time to wake up at because it's too early.

Going to bed at 3am is less weird and waking up at 5am is also less weird (not in the same morning, ofc but in general) but the earlier you get as far as going to bed (until about before 9pm) is less weird. And the later you wake up at is less weird (except after 10pm)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• and I don't have any of those issues thus for once there is something good about being down under!!!

• Yep, that's definitely one thing!

Is it nice there climate and environment-wise? I heard that most residents of Australia only live on the coasts and the rest is dessert. Seems kind of small, if you ask me.

pretty much...gotta remember that for most of human existence eeking out food and water were the most important things in life and living by the coast means water and food!!!

yeap a lot of australia is uninhabitable (by modern standards) - the Aboriginals (natives of Australia) made it work though

• pretty much...gotta remember that for most of human existence eeking out food and water were the most important things in life and living by the coast means water and food!!!

yeap a lot of australia is uninhabitable (by modern standards) - the Aboriginals (natives of Australia) made it work though

Oh yeah. I remember in history in 6th grade, we did a lot of study about ancient civilizations and how a lot of them found more success and were plentiful near bodies of water. Like so many civilizations would be built and grown along rivers and streams. It's pretty interesting but it makes a lot of sense.

Ah, I see! :ideac:

I've been wanting to go Australia someday. I don't know if I'm going to be traveling a lot when I'm older but it would be cool.

Also, I know you've never been to the U.S. before but would you like to go one day? And if so, is there any spot in particular you'd like to visit that you might've heard of?

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• of course one day....ummm...I like basketball so maybe an NBA basketball game but your normal places like LA or NY

• of course one day....ummm...I like basketball so maybe an NBA basketball game but your normal places like LA or NY

Oh, those are good places! I've never been there before but I heard a lot about them.

I like Florida, it's really pretty there and of course, there's the largest Disney Theme Park, Universal Studios, etc. there.

• Oh, those are good places! I've never been there before but I heard a lot about them.

I like Florida, it's really pretty there and of course, there's the largest Disney Theme Park, Universal Studios, etc. there.

I'm 37 those things really don't interest me these days...

I remember I went to singapore and there was the option of universal studios there or the singapore aquarium and we chose the aquarium

• I'm 37 those things really don't interest me these days...

I remember I went to singapore and there was the option of universal studios there or the singapore aquarium and we chose the aquarium

Why? Lol...

I love theme parks, they're really enjoyable. I do really suggest going to Orlando Disney World and Universal someday. I'm sure your son would love it!

• Why? Lol...

I love theme parks, they're really enjoyable. I do really suggest going to Orlando Disney World and Universal someday. I'm sure your son would love it!

because I'm 37 lol and like i said I understand why you would like it but it's not really for me...

maybe but he did like the aquarium so...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!