[TW][PC][Instiz] Produce 101's Jung Joongji has passed away due to suicide

• source: [instiz] ACTOR JUNG JUNG-JI WHO APPEARED ON 'PRODUCE 101', REGRETTABLE DEATH... PASSES AWAY AT THE AGE OF 30 (TRIGGER WARNING)

[instiz] ACTOR JUNG JUNG-JI WHO APPEARED ON 'PRODUCE 101', REGRETTABLE DEATH... PASSES AWAY AT THE AGE OF 30 (TRIGGER WARNING)
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

AVvXsEhXFwHp0VGFOQpzCYkwfZrh7WbUaJTM8zE8QdR6AVa8RigX_weVn-snsRDmL9WPBoYp2Td6e1otSpK9qThIURsq9kuOHpzp9rcvrvZKwI49njxSnRiXuavmqDINti-K6q7VeCLi0YrBhCq8BV1MBPL4WPPpAL5QG9oVe521NofU4ugkugrdQRxlXqdX=w427-h640

(T/N: from Wikitree's article

Jung Jung-ji's mother announced the news of Jung's death through Twitter on the 20th.

According to his mother, Jung Jung-ji passed away on the 9th after making an extreme choice. The funeral was held at 9 am on the 11th.

The detailed reason was not disclosed.)

What in the world....ㅜㅜㅜ
    I couldn't copy the article so I'm posting the pictureㅜㅜ

original post: here

1. ....?

2. What??

3. Aigo..

4. For real????? No but why?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    > There are a lot of antis writing malicious articles here so I... really hope that it's just fake

5. It's from Wikitree... We don't know if it's true.. they probably wrote it after reading Twitter

6. His mother was the one who wrote the post

7. Can we even trust this?..

8. Can I put the link here? The mother wrote the post

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"I'm Jung Jung-ji's mother

My son Jung-ji took his own life

I can't describe how I feel right now"
    > Ah what the? This breaks my heartㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I got goosebumps looking at the pictureㅜㅜ
    > That journalist wrote the article after reading the tweet

9. Oh my... he's the same age as me

10. But I feel like the journalist just wrote the post after seeing Twitter, I don't think it's official

11. This is so shocking...

12. Hul...... what is happening? What is his mother gonna do?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I remember him. Season 2 was the season I watched the most, I was on stan Twitter for it, I had a PD101 s02 stan account, so I know most of the things that went down.

He struggled with his mental health hard and due to it made some questionable statements which caused him to receive a lot of hate. His company dropped him and didn't protect him from harmful rumors. There was some talk they were the ones behind them because they wanted to blacklist him because they didn't part on good terms. It was really strange.

RIP.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Sadly people behind keyboard don't even think for a second that their moral policing, hate disguise as opinions could take someone's life.

I hope he ends up in good place in after life if it exists

• The hate some of pd101 trainees get, is just awful.

RIP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember him. Season 2 was the season I watched the most, I was on stan Twitter for it, I had a PD101 s02 stan account, so I know most of the things that went down.

He struggled with his mental health hard and due to it made some questionable statements which caused him to receive a lot of hate. His company dropped him and didn't protect him from harmful rumors. There was some talk they were the ones behind them because they wanted to blacklist him because they didn't part on good terms. It was really strange.

RIP.

In recent years there have been multiple case of management starting anonymous hurtful rumors bc someone decided to not renew with them.

Anonymous rumors shouldn't be given as much weight as they get.

External Content www.youtube.com

• :pepe-puddle:

I wish the world was kinder to mentally ill people

One of the problems might be that we don’t take it serious when people say they are depressed because some people use it when they are just a bit down for a few hours.

I always find it astonishing (lack of better word) that people take their own life. I mean, they must be so sick🥹 and lonely🥹

• One of the problems might be that we don’t take it serious when people say they are depressed because some people use it when they are just a bit down for a few hours.

I always find it astonishing (lack of better word) that people take their own life. I mean, they must be so sick🥹 and lonely🥹

It breaks my heart...

mKl7Ghm.png

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!