Mamamoo's Appreciation Thread

• Their talents are undeniable and their skills the same, but what sealed the deal for me were their personalities and charms and chemistry between all members in the group. I know you don’t follow them outside of their performances / mvs but even those products that are professional in nature reflect the things I mentioned above so i’m not surprised you fell for them even with so little exposure 8)

• These girls caught my eye during the awards season. Very talented and real. I like that. Very refreshing for a kpop gg.

• Welcome! The group is full of talented all-rounders who also write and compose. If ever you start following their off-stage stuff, you'll find that they're down to earth and hilarious.

Binge their Immortal Songs performances if you haven't (there's 14), you won't regret it ^^

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Yess I love their vocals and personality honestly. They just seem like down to earth care free girls.

I agree. I grew to love them so much in a short period of time.

Their talents are undeniable and their skills the same, but what sealed the deal for me were their personalities and charms and chemistry between all members in the group. I know you don’t follow them outside of their performances / mvs but even those products that are professional in nature reflect the things I mentioned above so i’m not surprised you fell for them even with so little exposure 8)

I saw some snippets of their behind the scenes and I can tell that their bond is strong and beautiful. They genuinely care for each other.

These girls caught my eye during the awards season. Very talented and real. I like that. Very refreshing for a kpop gg.

Absolutely. You should check the songs I recommended, those that made me fall for them.

i knew you would see the light!

At last lol

I saw it for sure. They blew me away. I'm so amazed by their talent and beauty. I'm proud to be a fan.

• Good choices! There immortal perfs is what got me to check out mmo initially <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!