LOOK AT HIS CAT'S FACE LOL

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Men who love animals :love:

Super proud that the only rumor there was ever of him was that he was taking care of another member's (of his former group) pets when the other one wasn't doing his job properly

His cats are named Luna and Areu (Artemis) after Sailor Moon cats

I still remember when he got them four years ago and introduced them with this photo and he said he got himself a new family

Kwon Luna and Kwon Areu

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Oh my god

Long time no see

I lost track of this guy after YG decided to not give him more music :(

Their male soloist underperform because they give them no promo and a budget of 5 dollars and a dream. Idk why they think they can sell on looks alone.

Even though both him and One had great music, YG gave them crumbs.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Their male soloist underperform because they give them no promo and a budget of 5 dollars and a dream. Idk why they think they can sell on looks alone.

Even though both him and One had great music, YG gave them crumbs.

Hyunbin could've been super popular if JBJ hadn't disbanded. But well ... there was this one fd up guy in JBJ who ruined it for the rest of the group

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Hyunbin could've been super popular if JBJ hadn't disbanded. But well ... there was this one fd up guy in JBJ who ruined it for the rest of the group

Even his scandal got blown up because his fandom was angry that he was dating, but I'm so sad for the rest of JBJ who clearly wanted to stay together (and the one guy who fd it up was the one who never spoke about a contract renewal unlike all the others who were literally openly begging their companies for that).

Always gonna be sad that Taedong didn't get to debut with them.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Even his scandal got blown up because his fandom was angry that he was dating

That wasn't all. I remember everything cause I brought it up a lot in the past when fans/newbies asked me why JBJ even had to disband (I most likly said it 10-20 times on discord over the years)

• Lying to fans
    • Abonding his most loved cat
    • Lying to some guy who should be the new owner of that cat
    • His Instagram-DMs were leaked in wich he came off as very rude
    • He wrote with friends how much he hates fan-events and certain "annoying" fans on such events
    • He wrote to his friends how much he hated Hyunbin and that he tried to even bully him
    • That he even wished that Hyunbin would simly just die and that it came out he used a picture of Hyunbin as target when he went to train shooting
    • That he ruined a girl's entire life by simply just saying that he found her actually very ugly and only dated her to have the naughties with her
    • And at the end many websites and shops tried to get rid of his solo-CDs by selling them for barly any money just cause they knew nobody would buy them anymore since that guys reputation was down the sink
    • And a lot people also found it weird how he was super suportive towards China since he is Chinese, has a Chinese passport only, despite that he never had been to China before since he was born and raised in Korea (Apparently kids born in Korea who arn't Korean do not automaticly get the Korean citizenship, if they are at a certain age they have to get either the country's citizenship their family is from or they get forced to be Korean as far I read on Google and if you take the foreign citizenship you need to renew your pass for it each year)
    • And that he cancled his contract with JBJ was at the end mostly just cause of how much he hated to be around Hyunbin
    • Also not only Hyunbin, he also tried to break the contract to his first agency since he hated a guy called Shihyun with wich he used to be in a duo before. And this also delayed the debut of a boygroup under their company cause they were waiting for an answer about if that guy stays with JBJ or if he comes back to the agency (I remember that Shihyun said him apearing in the survival show under19 was just cause he got sick of how he got left alone from that guy and never got a answer on why he was left alone)

aaaah If I go more into detail here it would just be too much

I was btw quit happy as I saw Hyunbin releasing music, even tho before that people joked he would most likly be sitting in a cage in YG's dungeon

But after 2 releases it went totally silent till people were like "IDK, he seems to be acting right now, so no idea when Hyunbin will release music again"

• Oh no I meant to say that the scandal blew up because of fans!

We wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for K-fans catching him in the act.

I was a huge JBJ stan. I had a twitter acc dedicated to them. I remember it all.

He also would leave his cats with Shihyun and Hyunbin who iirc were both allergic to them.

The China part isn't true. He was born in China. He lived in China. His family is ethnically Korean though.

The target shooting part was also taken out of context.

I was friends with some K-fans at the time and I was in some chats and people did lie on him to make it seem worse.

The cat part was enough for me not to support him though!

mKl7Ghm.png

• I didn't knew that these things were almost not true I mean people allways said he would be chinese since he has the Chinese passport and that he has a Chinese name (It allways was written he was born as Jin Longguo wich would be Chinese but has a 2nd name wich would be the Korean Kim Yongguk) and people allways said he would be surportive towards China since he had the passport and wished he wasn't in Korea at some point

• I didn't knew that these things were almost not true I mean people allways said he would be chinese since he has the Chinese passport and that he has a Chinese name (It allways was written he was born as Jin Longguo wich would be Chinese but has a 2nd name wich would be the Korean Kim Yongguk) and people allways said he would be surportive towards China since he had the passport and wished he wasn't in Korea at some point

They attacked him for being Chinese because they knew how many xenophobes were quick to cancel any Chinese idol. He's actually ethnically Korean but born in China and lived in China. He has a passport because he was born there. It's xenophobia, luv.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!