do you think jennie is maybe not renewing?

• i admit i'm surprise to see so many blinks being positive about renewal

I have to say I'm quite worried about jennie specifically

like what if she had enough of all this shit and wants to leave?

and the reason why YG/Teddy decided to throw away those songs with Tedder is because she's not renewing and they dont want to give her credits?

besides YG is doing nothing to expand BP fandom this year

after two years they released homage style tts and basically no promotion at all when they could aim for so much more

and the cb is just so empty for fans too, there's like no fanservice. You can buy album and concert tickets thats it

idk it just doesnt feel right and its hard for me to not think about it

so i wanted to get it off my chest

• So like are you saying no promos bc she is not renewing?

What's the point of promos if its smashing without it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah this comeback felt lackluster to me too. Not in terms of music cause the music is GOODT but when it comes to content, promo, all that stuff

Honestly I feel it's 50/50 especially since Jennie has so many other activites to rely on. The other 50 is because she seems passionate about music imo, she has had a lot of contributions to creating music and YG is what's holding her back

out of service

i very much doubt they will release anything as a group if any of the girls decides to leave

so i'm saying no promos because there's no need for it if the group won't continue

• They've already renewed. These happen a year in advance. You don't just wait until contracts expire and then decide to renew or not. Schedules are made a year out.

They've renewed. Just hasn't been announced yet.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I hope the girls decide to not renew together, otherwise it would be like The Beatles; fans pointing at whatever member left first, and saying she's the one who "broke up the band."

• only way for the blackpink brand to survive would be if everyone renews since YGs greedy ass will never let them promote otherwise when they have the rights to the name so I would guess that they would all renew if they want to continue as OT4, not to mention that aside from music output YG is probably the ideal agency ..

also they probably have already renewed if YG is already booking them for tours upto early next year :pepe-magnify:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Sometimes big groups do promos (ie music shows) just for the sake of performing in front of their fans. They can give gifts and have some interactions while filming. It’s kinda sad if the only objective for any group to do any interaction with fans is because of promotions/charting.

• Sometimes big groups do promos (ie music shows) just for the sake of performing in front of their fans. They can give gifts and have some interactions while filming. It’s kinda sad if the only objective for any group to do any interaction with fans is because of promotions/charting.

Im not saying that is my preferred approach, but thats the way alot of kpop companies are going nowadays. Promotions cost money and if sth is selling anyway they wont spend more money on promoting it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!