blinks getting a reality check in main

• love reading blinks getting a reality check

after all these months of dragging every fandom under the sun, thinking they could easily sell out stadiums in the west, sell 3M+ albums, outstream the biggest songs,... finally, a bit of reality. why do you think that barely any western A list celeb can do those things?? BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD.

it's time blinks lose all the cheap excuses too. every parameter showed a lack in growth this cb (despite the 2y hiatus & the cb being labeled as " most highly anticipated cb"). Blackpink BARELY improved streaming wise (born pink did 2m streams better than an album released 2y ago), venues no bigger than other kpop groups, barely improved yt, bad on shazam, apple music & now album sales.

let's try to be more humble in the future?

Approved the thread.
  • They even got angry people think someone else might win Album of the Year never they were sure BP would sell 3mil. 🤣🤣

They thought their comeback would end everyone, including BTS but it's been underwhelming so far. No growth, no amazing results.

It's time for them to get humbled.

• Why dont you post on main too then buddy?

because blinks are too sensitive right now

8+ pages of dramatic whining & fear for some BB prediction (when it's only the 3rd day), don't need such dramaqueens on my case for an opinion probably every other fandom here thinks too.

maybe in the future when they have accepted that their faves really weren't as big as they always claimed to be. is probably gonna take some time!

• Blinks are the most aggressive and delusional around. If any group does as well or better than they get pissed and start fights.

Aespa sold over 1m? Booo its bulk buying and digipaks

New Jeans and IVE doing better on charts? Boo it's chart manipulation

New CB not doing as well as expected? Boo YG ruined everything as usual

Love seeing blinks have egg in their face

• blinks on main you are in the first stage of grief

no these rookie groups didn't commit sajaegi

your favs hype was just exaggerated and hiatus does hurt groups that are older

stages of grief-min

streaming farms can only take u so far when you don't have an actual huge dedicated fanbase

crazy how skz outsold them on billboard

• because blinks are too sensitive right now

8+ pages of dramatic whining & fear for some BB prediction (when it's only the 3rd day), don't need such dramaqueens on my case for an opinion probably every other fandom here thinks too.

maybe in the future when they have accepted that their faves really weren't as big as they always claimed to be. is probably gonna take some time!

thanks for clarifying that it is an OPINION and not fact.

• even if they reach #1 this day will still be remembered as hilarious. bless them and their overhyped mid group

• even if they reach #1 this day will still be remembered as hilarious. bless them and their overhyped mid group

Is ur life that sad that this day will be remembered as hilarious in ur head? lmao

• people talking before things happen its exactly why everbody was quiet the day born pink drop

but u do this to yourself

yg just added another version to boost sales...

how many versions is this now?

at least yg is pulling every stops for that #1

• and as usual, they blaming YG for everything that went wrong when YG is doing its utmost to push albums left and right to the world since BP's gonna crush BTS, BP being the world's biggest gg, Korean gp darlings and all, Blinks said. :pepe-pray:

• and as usual, they blaming YG for everything that went wrong when YG is doing its utmost to push albums left and right to the world since BP's gonna crush BTS, BP being the world's biggest gg, Korean gp darlings and all, Blinks said.

imagining yg & teddy behind their desk, all confused why blinks are blaming them when they JUST released another version to help the girls

• They are still doing better than anyone else.

• imagining yg & teddy behind their desk, all confused why blinks are blaming them when they JUST released another version to help the girls

another ver has nothing to do with people not buying because its a 8 track "full album" :clown: . Either way, their sales are still very good and the main thread is talking about PREDICTED US numbers for first week.

• They are still doing better than anyone else.

with the way Blinks were going on and on and on about how BP will end BTS and bashed every other group.... we thought bp gonna fly straight to the sky with those sales and steams.

Bashed Aespa sales but bp didn't outsell Aespa's first week sales or barely?

Blocked by rookies on Melon.

Did they beat BTS? No.

And Twice doing better on bb200 than BP

How is that doing better than everyone else?

bp is only doing better in terms of streaming farms. I have to admit they worked harder this comeback (but still fell a little short).

• the week isnt eve over and its not like hanteo hold all sales, thats gaon

bp keep their charting even without promo when other 3rd and 4th gen groups have all go to music shows

once need to stop being cocky from the get go bc it will bite them in the ASS AGAIN

u say the same about the tour when bp just keep adding more date to their setlist

and u need to stop this streaming farm bs, they are doing better in every metric but bb, just bc other groups just got physical or digitals doesnt mean thats bp case

• I can't believe Blinks went mental over some lame prediction and started to bulk buy cheap ass digi packs again out of fear that BP won't get that #1. This is peak comedy, just how desperate can you be

• I can't believe Blinks went mental over some lame prediction and started to bulk buy cheap ass digi packs again out of fear that BP won't get that #1. This is peak comedy, just how desperate can you be

I'll share you a secret They are success stans ( but they pretend they're not)

• The karma, Blinks deserve this. Blinks should be thankful for their Spotify deal or else the results would be more horrific.

• I just read some of that thread in main. I mean, I never go into BP threads, but wow, the amount of delusion and just misery is staggering. I've never seen people NEED their faves to be successful more then these bp fans. It's truly concerning.

• I just read some of that thread in main. I mean, I never go into BP threads, but wow, the amount of delusion and just misery is staggering. I've never seen people NEED their faves to be successful more then these bp fans. It's truly concerning.

success stans that want their fave to end BTS really badly

the perfect timing of BTS hiatus and BP biggest cb after 2 years

so sad for them really

at first it was kinda funny but it got sad quick, so many people who are manifesting their own self esteem through BP's clout.

they dragged and mocked every k artist, bullied so many fandoms they don't want the same energy to be returned hence the dramatics and success stanning

• They already sold 600k in China and that’s 2 times higher than what bots sold in a whole week in US what about that

• they dragged and mocked every k artist, bullied so many fandoms they don't want the same energy to be returned hence the dramatics and success stanning

Exactly. Now, it's payback time and they acting like victims again when they were the most aggressive fandom, attacking even rookies while wanting to crush BTS at the same time.

tell me, what other fandom had the gall to do that?

• Binks live precariously through BP. Expensive clothes, it girl treatment, social media popularity. But that bubble is bursting now and they can't handle it.

I feel sad for them.

• Delusion hitting hard

• They already sold 600k in China and that’s 2 times higher than what bots sold in a whole week in US what about that

??? When others point this out we're demeaning Chinese fans...

I dont think ANYONE will disagree that blackpink gets a biiiig portion of their sales from China, so i dont see the drag?

• they dragged and mocked every k artist, bullied so many fandoms they don't want the same energy to be returned hence the dramatics and success stanning

This

You KNOW many in that thread are expecting to get the same energy returned that they have been giving everyone for a while now. The excuses are hilarious too.

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!