Jaehyun - 'Forever Only' is so vibey

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been really behind on comebacks, and have been giving many songs a listen to today.

This one is absolutely lovely. Jaehyun's vocal tone is just so pleasant to listen to.

I love how he plays with voice as well. The high notes are magic.

The instrumental is a bit more direct, but it's so good. The bass oozes sexiness and it's so smooth and easy to listen to.

100/10 really. I could loop this forever.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Definitely! It's old school vibes!

It remnds me a little bit of this song :pepe-grooving:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• love that you mentioned the bass, it's so sexy to my ears too

it's such a perfect song and honestly suits him so well <3

Yes for sure! Really ties in the whole vibe.

I am pleased he has been able to put out projects like this, this year. Truly amazing stuff <3

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• also, idk if you or anyone is interested but here's a video of him talking a bit more about the songwriting/recording process and the song itself:

• You've got that right! It's always a listening pleasure when a song matches a person's energy % for %!

It reminds of early 2000s music :pepe-grooving:

It remnds me a little bit of this song :pepe-grooving:

Yep. Craig David's "Fill Me In" is a given because of his UK/US commerical success. They actually flipped an acoustic guitar sample and made it more rhythmic and d0pe. For anyone who likes guitar loops, I tracked down some more 2000's R&B cuts for reference/receipts:

External Content open.spotify.com

Craig David - 7 Days

Chico DeBarge - Give You What You Want

Blaque - 808

702 - You Don't Know

3LW - I'm Gonna Make You Miss Me

• the 2000s sound claims are true, the beginning of forever only has always reminded me of this song from my childhood:

• It's so extremely Jaehyun's vibe too. I hope he goes for something in this wheelhouse for his solo work.

• the 2000s sound claims are true, the beginning of forever only has always reminded me of this song from my childhood:

Little known fact: The SAME duo who produced "Get Out" produced these 2 already mentioned songs, plus one for an OG R&B great. You can tell it's their "signature" sound when you line them up and listen:

• I thought it was boring which i am really sad for :/

I really like his voice

Hopefully in the future he releases something that appeals to you <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!