Why are there so many corporate boot lickers among kpop stans?

• you could be talking about what is more artistically appealing or what is more humane toward idols and people be like"what about the corporate profit?"

They outright go agaisnt other people's opinions and ideas just bc they believe it won't bring the corporate overlords as much money.

I hope they all got some sugar baby contracts atleast lol.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's always someone trying to earn imaginary brownie points.

I would personally like to throw rocks through some company windows. If I break enough I'll get the CEO's office eventually. frogsip.png

• people just do whatever they want to fit their narrative

fking annoying

I just don't understand why people think a corporate profit trumps wellbeing of artists even if they don't stan the said artist

It's not like the companies share their profits with them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!