Even with a spotify deal BP

Approved the thread.
  • blackpink/rosé has been seen often with spotify CEO & spotify was tweeting every second about bp

it's clear spotify was very desperate for bp to break certain records

hope they aren't too dissapointed with the results..

• Wow. I checked and it's true,you can listen to their songs for free as if you had a premium account. Isnt this chart manipulation? But radio payola exists too so idk.

But even with this, they didnt do very well. Strange.

• There have to be some very dumb people on this side of akp

• Sorry but how is this fair? How can a streaming platform be so biased, it just screams payola to me. YG is too desperate, organic success my a**.

• Wow. I checked and it's true,you can listen to their songs for free as if you had a premium account. Isnt this chart manipulation? But radio payola exists too so idk.

But even with this, they didnt do very well. Strange.

Which Spotify u use??? I can't listen their song and only 6 songs can skip in 1hrs since I don't have a premium account, seriously asking. Does Spotify provide those free thing to anon user only??? If those free thing really happen then post it on main thread, I dare u or otherwise it's just blah blah blah.

• Which Spotify u use??? I can't listen their song and only 6 songs can skip in 1hrs since I don't have a premium account, seriously asking. Does Spotify provide those free thing to anon user only??? If those free thing really happen then post it on main thread, I dare u or otherwise it's just blah blah blah.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What is this then? I clicked on it and it listed the songs as if it would on premium account. I dont have premium atm. Several blinks also confirmed they got free access in the thread lol. I actually thought maybe bp antis were lying so had to check myself. Even after this bp fans think yg treats them the worst when the result isnt in their favor. They are the most well treated group in kpop. They give bp less songs to maintain that expensive and mysterious aura which works for them. Also they are very picky about the songs they choose for them cos they dont want them to flop in charts.

• Its spotify, you hear most songs for free and if you paid you only avoid promotions, and even in free version most ads comes after 30 minutes, How long until anons stop lying?

• They got a deal like drake does and still managed to do so poorly.

This time the money spent to promote them is massive. Spotify CEO posted too but to no avail

20220918_071812.jpg

20220918_071928.jpg

20220918_071931.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the result with so much promo? Only 2million more when Spotify user base has increased significantly in the past 2 years

YG and UMG must be shocked at the results

• Imagine their condition if Spotify filtered them properly and they had no underhanded Spotify deals. Spotify deals saving Blackpink from complete disaster¬‿¬

• Looking at the receipts in this thread 😂 So this is BP’s Payola era, and yet still trailing so far behind BTS 😭 Imagine how much harder they’d flop without Payola 🤧

• This is similar to paying for radio. A lot of artists do it. Umg did it for blackpink. They have a good support idk why fans deny it. Maybe it's cooler to chart when we assume everyone's against our faves.

• Its spotify, you hear most songs for free and if you paid you only avoid promotions, and even in free version most ads comes after 30 minutes, How long until anons stop lying?

Premium users’ streams are less filtered. Its well known. Stop being defensive. YG is pushing BP hard and blinks should be grateful.

• This should be on main forum. Deserves for accusing so many groups numerous things and be hypocritical at the same time. Now, YG is doing desperate attempts to promote Blackpink yet it always fall short. Someone should post this on main. I would if I know more details about it, so blinks won't have any excuses.

• This should be on main forum. Deserves for accusing so many groups numerous things and be hypocritical at the same time. Now, YG is doing desperate attempts to promote Blackpink yet it always fall short. Someone should post this on main. I would if I know more details about it, so blinks won't have any excuses.

Be the change you want to see and post this on main to see what Blinks come up with next :ooo-bee:

its not bc army already lied once about bp spotify, u dont need them going thru the same embarrasment again

• And it's funnier when blinks say "did it without promotion" like bro what else will yg do? they have gone far and beyond this era. Imagine BTS with 1/10th of the support bp gets...

eh, blinks have really lost it these last few months/years, you can't even give any criticism without them twisting it & saying the vilest stuff about your fave. why do you think so many users left?

at least it's here, so everyone knows the truth despite the bullshit blinks try to push in main

yg & umg went hard for blackpink this cb & i truly don't think they performed how these big executives hoped

• Since when you can't listen to songs for free on Spotify without premium? I listen to everything for free and I don't even pay for the subscription.

• Every time they have a comeback YG and UMG are doing what they can to help them get big results. Blinks pretend not to see it but at times they got better promo than BTS in the US.

They saw that BTS is on hiatus so they thought it was a great opportunity to finally surpass them. YG has wanted that for so long. But they still can't do it.

• And yet they have a thread on main talking about minimum promotions??!!!

Blinks are laughable :pepe-joy:

• without spotify deal they wouldn't beat the album streams

• YG is truly the king of mediaplay and payola, and BP are his princesses :finger-heart:

• All this work to try to achieve what BTS did with artistry and hard work. I mean in the age of promotion, social media and female empowerment, for these girls to achieve so little in comparison, just shows that they will never be in the same league as BTS. Sowwie Blinkies ;(;(;(

What a disgusting post.

• Models asking people to buy their part-time job album

Fc98LsjWQAILiGi.jpg

Yeah cause no other artists go to target and take photos of themselves with their albums

• And min d you a lot of the users here gives off Army energy crying about an spotify "deal" that isn't even confirmed by anyone but your own selves in twitter with the source being a tweet likely written by a random 14 years old girl in minessota, yet you all don't have the same energy for these bts deals and campagins they did in the past with radios and spotify.

With what are you going to cope once you found out every artis in the world has rights to do promo?

• Albums not selling much? Mess

• Albums not selling much? Mess

Weren't you all crying three weeks ago that YG was selling it way too high for a zlist act? Why crying now because they do discounts?

• It’s the hypocrisy of Blinks for me

• It’s the hypocrisy of Blinks for me

We can play that considering you all dragged ChaeLisa for promoting last year too, so?

• It's not the girls fault people in high places want to hang with them. V is proof of that, poor boy smitten with Jennie like no other. Besides, who in their right mind wouldn't want to be around them. They're all Stunning, gorgeous ,articulate fricken supermodels. Anyway, this thread reeks of jealousy lol.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!