Will Stray Kids beat 3rd gen (BTS, BP, NCT, SVT) pre order numbers?

• People really hate Stray Kids here, don't they.

Their sales to streams ratio makes the most sense.

• Jealous was your fellow stay who is questioning aespa and nct sales while stanning stray kids who ship albums to Korea and count them for billboard only for chart success.

Bro, you are still here dragging Stray Kids, because of someone who you don't know If they are a stay. Literally, they aren't even replying in the thread anymore. And aespa was dragged too few months ago about the same thing, I can link you the anon threads. And the same appeared for NCT, for example, on Ktown and I can also show you screenshots If you ask me. Because It literally doesn't mean anything. It appear to every act and their mothers on stores.

• skz are the biggest 3rd gen group globally

they may not be in sk and that's why kpop stans disregard them but it's still a fact

• They did it!! 2.2 M!!! Who is laughing now?

• Idk why people hyped pre order numbers that much when there's lots of cases where the actual sales barely match the pre order number. And next people gonna says it's SHIPPING or other excuses.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!