Will Stray Kids beat 3rd gen (BTS, BP, NCT, SVT) pre order numbers?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And they still have around 3 weeks left!

Approved the thread.
  • Impressive. At this rate, It's possible they will compete with 3rd gen.

When did they become huge in China? What did happen?

• I predict they will only be behind bts in sales records soon

props to them for having real sales unlike aespa and nct

• Impressive. At this rate, It's possible they will compete with 3rd gen.

When did they become huge in China? What did happen?

They went viral with MANIAC, so they gained a lot of stans there compared to previous eras

• I predict they will only be behind bts in sales records soon

props to them for having real sales unlike aespa and nct

what real sales? They do as many versions as nct and aespa. They do more fansigns and fan services for their delulu fans than aespa. They are one of the most extreme pandering groups in all of kpop.

• well looking to how bad 2 baddies are doing and not even the fanbase are hyping it, will only sell more that skz if sm do some of their tricks

• They went viral with MANIAC, so they gained a lot of stans there compared to previous eras

Cool. If they sold a lot without China before, the next album will be massive

• honestly, they have horrible music.

• Jealous was your fellow stay who is questioning aespa and nct sales while stanning stray kids who ship albums to Korea and count them for billboard only for chart success.

Bold of you to assume they're a stay :pepe-tea:

Drag the person instead of the group who did nothing you and your property. Your favs do fanservies too there's no need to be so pressed about it.

• Not now. Maybe later. They have full support from JypE and Republic.

• Bold of you to assume they're a stay :pepe-tea:

Drag the person instead of the group who did nothing you and your property. Your favs do fanservies too there's no need to be so pressed about it.

I didn't drag the group. I just told them reality behind stray kids "real sales". None of my faves act like boyfriends or girlfriends to fans or promise to meet and marry them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!