“why is bts so different?”

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i might start crying :waterr:

hobiiiiii

pasted-from-clipboard.png

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• after all of them got their tattoos I would love if they would do a group picture where everybody shows off their little 7

• Hobi commenting in the live like a fan was so fun lol

• Hobi commenting in the live like a fan was so fun lol

Hobi misses BTS just like us ;(

• Their bond is so special to me. I'm not saying other kpop groups are not close, but there is something about their dynamic, personalities and vibe combined with their varied talents that just pulled me in. I've always said that every member is very talented, but together, there's nothing like them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!