Li Yifeng arrested for soliciting prostitution multiple times, is revealed to be married, committed DUI, connected to Burning Sun and trafficking allegedly

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1568570226580791297

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Li Yifeng arrested for soliciting prostitution multiple times, is revealed to be married, committed DUI, connected to Burning Sun allegedly” to “Li Yifeng arrested for soliciting prostitution multiple times, is revealed to be married, committed DUI, connected to Burning Sun and trafficking allegedly”.
  • oh my

I have seen him in movies

Male celebs fall into the sleazy route too easily

External Content www.youtube.com

mKl7Ghm.png

there are more people involved?

• These are...a lot of crimes in one go..

Right? Marriage aside, we don't care about that. But all the rest. Wow.

trafficking too?

wow thats so extra trashy

That's just alleged at this point but what's confirmed:

He's married (not a scandal).

He's solicited sex multiple times, is arrested and detained and confessed.

Though, the whistleblower who said this would happen is the same person who mentioned trafficking so...

mKl7Ghm.png

• Trafficking is the worst in this so i hope at least thats not true..not because i care abt this guy but its just generally terrible ;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• the Chinese criminals are the dumbest

not only they are idols/actors

but also they don't know when to pack bags and run away with money to some other country lol

but also they don't know when to pack bags and run away with money to some other country lol

I don't know why his company even made their statements while he was arrested claiming he wasn't arrested only to come out and admit that he is in jail

mKl7Ghm.png

:clown:

Kris was the dumbest of them all

if he ever made it back to Canada, there was no way they would have send him back for trial

boy literally didnt do it bc private plane price sounded expensive to him

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!