Another anti-drop in "Shut down"?

• So I think it might be that way. after I learned it's sampled from classical music, we must be getting something tough and smooth at the same time, cause hip-hop and classical music correlate that way. I'm expecting another heavy rap from Jenlisa and smooth vocals from chaesoo. I suddenly remembered Miss A's song "love song" (If new fans don't know, you can check it's amazing bside). Actually I won't be against it, If it's done well it can be a perfect song. Still have my hopes not so high, but BP never disappointed me so. It might be not part of the drop, but verses but still excited

this is where it's getting sampled:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this is Miss a's song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what you guys think? BlinkTaglist

• I think it will be something new mixed with the old style. The same producer for HYLT and PV wrote Shut Down so I don't expect something complete new but I don't need that.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Oh my God, Vanessa Mae! I used to listen to her a lot when I was little because my older neighbor had her records so she'd invite me over and we'd listen to her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!