What is your favorite Areia remix?

• Many of you know the Areia studio channel and that they used to work directly with KPop companies to release official EDM remixes. AND A LOT OF THEM. They still make remixes but also now do a lot of in house original song production too. I was thinking this would be an interesting subject to discuss. What are some of your favorite Areia Remixes?

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Here are a few of mine

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• my god did u unlock a memory in my brain
    i havent listened to their stuff in years but i remember in high school i was listening to this one on repeat so muhc

f ri ck. ik i would listen to so many of their remixes but can not remember which ones, all from 2012-13 lol

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• SNSD Girls' Generation - All Night (Areia Remix)
    Spreading the Korean culture and love to the world! Original music by Areia Creations production team http://www.areiacreations.comThis remix was first enjoy...
    www.youtube.com

SNSD Girls' Generation - Holiday (Areia Remix)
    Spreading the Korean culture and love to the world! Original music by Areia Creations production team http://www.areiacreations.comThis remix was first enjoy...
    www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!