AKP have not written any article about bts KMA award and not a single one about IFPI's Global Recording Artist Of The Year.

• a user ( probably army ) has just uploaded a self written article, meanwhile AKP Writers themselves prefer to write articles about other idols underwear and hair color than about the most important news in kpop : like KMA AND IFPI's Global Recording Artist Of The Year.

• BTS winning something is a constant, not a news.

People in Korea are all fixated at the April fiasco and Brave Girls rise.

Lol koreans aren’t reading akp.

Also plenty of major sites and publications have covered BTS winning. Akp not writing isn’t hurting anyone OP with her fake concern isn’t fooling anyone.

• Probably afraid of being accused of being BTS fans instead of being neutral. Which to some degree is fine, when you're the biggest artist in the world you don't need hype.

But you're right that they should have at least published a list of who won the KMAs, not to do so is just odd. IFPI is less important, but you'd at least expect them to cover the Korean awards shows, and they basically didn't. Which slights other groups who won awards, too.

• Probably afraid of being accused of being BTS fans instead of being neutral. Which to some degree is fine, when you're the biggest artist in the world you don't need hype.

But you're right that they should have at least published a list of who won the KMAs, not to do so is just odd. IFPI is less important, but you'd at least expect them to cover the Korean awards shows, and they basically didn't. Which slights other groups who won awards, too.

Why would they be afraid of being accused of being a bts fan? it isn't an insult and it's news, to cover it, is their job

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Official Post

All I know is that korean news outlets have to email the akp news staff on what articles they want written about. It's possible that they did not receive any emails about this, thus did not write articles about it.

• Akp should write an article about txts crown being very close 100m streams

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why would they be afraid of being accused of being a bts fan? it isn't an insult and it's news, to cover it, is their job

It's not an insult, but it's pretty clear the site wants to come across as neutral, even to the point of ignoring some of BTS's (and their members') accomplishments. It's not that being a BTS fan is bad at ALL (I will readily admit I'm a BTS fan), but for a website about all of kpop, it's much easier to avoid fanwars if you're not seen to favor one group.

I agree that they should at least have put out a "Here's what happened" article, even if it was short. But I think that AKP often gets their content from users instead of house writers. I also don't agree that any of this should be the responsibility of fans but next time, you could try submitting yourself? If they accepted every BTS fan, they'd probably get no rest, but on things like the KMAs where it's a somewhat important award and you can also talk about the other people who won, you could probably get an article submitted.

• It's not an insult, but it's pretty clear the site wants to come across as neutral, even to the point of ignoring some of BTS's (and their members') accomplishments. It's not that being a BTS fan is bad at ALL (I will readily admit I'm a BTS fan), but for a website about all of kpop, it's much easier to avoid fanwars if you're not seen to favor one group.

I agree that they should at least have put out a "Here's what happened" article, even if it was short. But I think that AKP often gets their content from users instead of house writers. I also don't agree that any of this should be the responsibility of fans but next time, you could try submitting yourself? If they accepted every BTS fan, they'd probably get no rest, but on things like the KMAs where it's a somewhat important award and you can also talk about the other people who won, you could probably get an article submitted.

But my question is, how are they neutral if they are ignoring the achievements of the boys? their thinking is a bit off, it's not the boys fault they have so many achievements,

and btw how do you submit a article? :whatr: I never knew we could do that :wow:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• I do not understand the logic of some users here : so a news and entertainment website stops reporting about an artist after a certain number of successes ? KMA was a very important event for k music and they didn't write about it - because BTS won it.

some users here give me this typical Kpopies Vibe ; "bts has already won so many awards, now they can let the others win some too" or as tamara from BB once said "it's only bts everywhere, we want to see new faces".

• and it's not about if BTS needs it or not .....

I think it should be clear what I was talking about here.

A website is questionable if they write about JK hair color 10 unnecessary articles, and none about the most important achievements in BTS music career.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!