SM entertainment's marketing...

• is totally working!!!

Aespa are so cute, I had no idea :lover1::lover1::lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

please recommend me some stuff from/with them

• they only have like one song ^^

but watch this beautiful Karina fancam from their very first debut stage

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes watch the MV for forever as well they have amazing visuals :pepecute:

OMG The girls done so well! 34m in 3 weeks for a remake ;( forever is so beautiful ;(

Stan aespa guys :* you get clear skin and your finance increases :love:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Edited once, last by evo-evolution ().

• this was pretty cute too

• they only have like one song ^^

but watch this beautiful Karina fancam from their very first debut stage

she is simply stunning!!!! :lover2::lover2::lover2:

SM better do right by them, I see so much potential

• OMG The girls done so well! 32m in 3 weeks for a remake ;( forever is so beautiful ;(

Stan aespa guys :* you get clear skin and your finance increases :love:

this song has been on repeat in between SHINee's new album for the last 5 hours, it's so beautiful :omgr:

this was pretty cute too

thank you!!! gonna watch it now :lover2:

• yes! i'm actually surprised they're doing this with a girl group = an interesting and powerful concept, constantly releasing content from all of them or individually and keeping us interested! i see a bright future for aespa! finally sm is giving girls what they deserve :love:

the little videos are all soooo cuuute

also I just saw their behind the scenes videos and they're so funny and sweet

• yes! is so cute to see how playful they are in the behind the scenes! the jiminjeong cross is really funny

I really hope SM does more for them than they did for f(x) and RV, the company has been lucky with their girl groups compared to how little effort they've actually made to promote them well. Especially f(x) :sadr:

• I really hope SM does more for them than they did for f(x) and RV, the company has been lucky with their girl groups compared to how little effort they've actually made to promote them well. Especially f(x) :sadr:

yes! they really don't promote they girl groups with the same amount of effort and passion they do for they boy groups, they don't even give them stable cool concepts, i hate it, but i love how constant and great they're being with aespa with all that content and cool concept! finally treating girls right

• yes! they really don't promote they girl groups with the same amount of effort and passion they do for they boy groups, they don't even give them stable cool concepts, i hate it, but i love how constant and great they're being with aespa with all that content and cool concept! finally treating girls right

as a shawol, I'm obligated to say that they never decently promote SHINee either (so many comebacks people didn't kno about), but at least they interesting concepts every time. I am looking forward to seeing more of Aespa soon!!!

Bro I almost forgot about aespa. SM WHERES THEIR COMEBACK??

please don't forget about them, they can't get banned to the dungeon now that I just found out about them ;(

• Sup, I'm interested in short links. Is it a great tool? Sometimes we run into a problem when it is necessary to display an extremely long URL, while making it look neat and professional. In other cases, short URLs are used to ensure that the total number of characters in the message does not exceed the maximum allowed by social networks. We need short links to make the Internet easier to use. But how do you choose a URL shortener? The internet offers so many options. How to choose? Any ideas?

Edited once, last by kretiols ().

• For a look inside S.M. Entertainment 's K-pop marketing machine, stop by the Lotte Young Plaza department store in central Seoul this summer. For two months South Korea's top record label and music talent agency is branding the six-story building with a giant banner of its latest act, EXO, a boy band aimed at the Korean and Chinese markets. S.M. has taken over the basement with a pop-up store selling everything from bags, clothing, folders and postcards to collector's edition CDs of Girls' Generation, Super Junior and the company's other groups. Some fans buy multiple copies of the same Girls' Generation CD, which are packaged with different covers for each of the nine members.

Is this 2013 :pepewhat:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!