Another survey polls Koreans on BTS military issue

• Another survey polls Koreans on BTS military issue

0004746349_001_20220905201403089.jpg

Article: Over half vote that BTS must serve... voters in their twenties overwhelmingly against 'special exemptions'

Source: Han via Naver

Jowon C&I ran a survey on the 4th polling 1,001 people regarding the BTS military issue, to which 54.1% voted that BTS must serve and 40.1% voted that they deserved special treatment.

73.2% of voters in their twenties thought that BTS had a duty to serve. 58.1% of men and 50.3% of women also thought BTS had a duty to serve.

1. [+796, -35] Considering their longterm future, wouldn't it be best for BTS to just serve?? It's only difficult to get to the point of worldwide fame but once you've achieved it, people will applaud you for anything... 1 year and 6 months can be considered a time for recharge, and I'm sure fans all over the world will wait for their discharge. I think BTS has more to gain by just volunteering to go now.

2. [+518, -9] Money is money, work is work, military is the military, and duty is duty

3. [+302, -6] They have to serve. There should be no exceptions. It's unfair to the rest of the youth who are forced to go...

4. [+171, -18] Of course they should go ㅠ my own son is serving. I don't get why there's all this talk in the first place.

5. [+128, -11] Just go already!!!

6. [+96, -1] Get rid of the perks for athletes, too... I think it's time that we reconsider all of these standards.

7. [+74, -0] Hilarious to me that we're debating this over some singers at all

8. [+63, -2] They said they would go so why not just go ㅋㅋ aren't they embarrassed to be holding off this long ㅋㅋ

9. [+56, -0] Just step up and go. Your popularity has nothing to do with your duty to your nation.

10. [+42, -0] Just go... I am opposed to any special considerations. No one serves because they want to... Once we start making excuses for this and that, it'll be unfair to the rest of the youth. Their time is just as important as yours.

• Athletes represent the nation. Bts only represent themselves and hybe a private organisation singing english songs in US. Exceptions were never about popularity or the economy. Their fans are pushing for it to not happen but when even groups like exo and bigbang are doing their military service, there is no need for a discussion. Just go quietly and stop wasting time.

• It can only benefit them if they complete their service. Maybe right now some people want them to get the exemption but public opinions change with time and military service is a big issue for the public. Why be in a position where they can be potentially criticized?

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Athletes represent the nation. Bts only represent themselves and hybe a private organisation singing english songs in US. Exceptions were never about popularity or the economy. Their fans are pushing for it to not happen but when even groups like exo and bigbang are doing their military service, there is no need for a discussion. Just go quietly and stop wasting time.

just stfu

Bts have done a lot for their country and we don’t need a loser like you to tell us about their impact.

Idgaf about enlistment but I’m sick of losers like you using enlistment to diminish their impact.

It’s fascinating how you will always find more blinks than army’s in Bts enlistment threads, 2nd fandom behaviour.

• just stfu

Bts have done a lot for their country and we don’t need a loser like you to tell us about their impact.

Idgaf about enlistment but I’m sick of losers like you using enlistment to diminish their impact.

It’s fascinating how you will always find more blinks than army’s in Bts enlistment threads, 2nd fandom behaviour.

dang your heated lmao. of course you dgaf about enlistment. your not from there how would you know

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!