Are blackpink youtube records impossible to break for another girlgroup?

• i said that they switched to spotify.

okay, let me rephrase it: more popular with younger generations. i promise you that 60+ yos don't obsessively care about streaming, they watch the content they want, not thinking about views. unlike younger generations who really care about numbers.

age demo is the key. depending on the product advertisers care about 12-49 age group, they bring clicks, views, and money.

It is absolutely not more popular with younger generation esp when considering Spotify and Apple Music. Because those are predominantly paid platforms. YouTube is the most popular platform across the board and across generations for consuming music. And this has not changed.

• It's because yt is more strict rn and kpop fandom is famous for bot streaming behavior. There won't be another one. Even with ads

Unless they're somehow getting viral like psy gangnam style, so there's 1% chance

• FmUGw6EaYAEKDjm?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!