September 1st V and Jennie pic possibly edited (?)

• bo-thebear

Changed the title of the thread from “September 1st V and Jennie pic is edited” to “September 1st V and Jennie pic possibly edited (?)”.
  • They are not edited! How many photos will it take for people to admit they are together and worry about their privacy being violated, as opposed to their dumb fantasies being ruined?

• They are not edited! How many photos will it take for people to admit they are together and worry about their privacy being violated, as opposed to their dumb fantasies being ruined?

hey i'm just saying :sob-bunny: i don't think they're edited but some people do so i'm showing this to see what users think

out of service

• you guys are causing copium shortage in the market

Leave some for the rest of us

I need a dose now that my albums are not shipped

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm not sure about tae in this picture cause his face is not visible, so can't say anything for sure. But the Jennie one they are claiming to be the one from fan sign is literally different, two different pictures. Fans atp should give up proving whether it's edited or not and focus on protecting their privacy.

• I'm not sure about tae in this picture cause his face is not visible, so can't say anything for sure. But the Jennie one they are claiming to be the one from fan sign is literally different, two different pictures. Fans atp should give up proving whether it's edited or not and focus on protecting their privacy.

taehyung's mouth is open in the car one and jennie has the same expression but the angles are different.... if this is edited then the editor must've done and incredible job, like photoshop god level lol

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!